“Not playing videogames has never been this much fun” - Jim Sterling, GamesRadar (iPhone Game of the Day)
"This game has made me laugh more than any other I've played in recent memory" - GamePro (App Store Games of the Week)
"Ultimately, GodVille is a fun, funny, incredibly clever little game" - Destructoid
Have a look at these awesome game features:
- auto-RPG where your hero levels up by himself!
- play it with your own pace - once a day or once a month
- hilarious game world with thousand of witty and funny texts to unleash your imagination
- extend the game by offering new ideas and content
- daily newspaper, ideabox, game wiki, pantheons pvp, guilds, friends and lots of other stuff!
Tired of the games where you have to play 24x7x365 just not to feel like a loser? Godville is the answer! All you need to do is to create your own hero and he will do all these boring things you had to do in the other games, leaving you to enjoy the only thing that matters in any game - lean back and have fun.
Godville is a zero-player game (ZPG), parodying everything from "typical" MMO games with their tedious level ups, to internet memes and ordinary day to day things. The game is continuously evolved based on ideas and suggestions from the community of players.
The game requires persistent internet connection.
The app also includes Today screen widget and Apple Watch app.
PS: If you're having a problem with the game please contact us using Menu-> Feedback within the app or via email email@example.com
- two quick in-fight notification options: end of the duel; timer
- Lab can now show the time when boss auto-awake will happen if all boss parts and pairs are gathered
- pantheons screen now highlights changes in position since the last time you opened it
- compatibility with iOS13 and dark mode
- fixes for accessibility/VoiceOver issues when running on iOS13
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been “playing” this game for 6 years and 7 months. I’ve forgotten about it for over a year and went back just to check on how many years it’s been running. I don’t actually use my godpower so I have tons of charges. There’s really nothing to do with the game but I have a good memory from the day I downloaded it so I haven’t deleted it yet. I also want to know how many years it’ll take me to get 100% of the bricks needed for the temple. I’m at 37.2% after almost 7 years so I may die before it happens.
Best game I've played in years
It may not seem like it at first, but it's really fun to have minimal control over the game as it has a life of its own. The game is super funny and creative and the fact that the hero/heroine adventures even while you're away makes them seem like a real person. The best part about it is that you don't need to make time to play this game, and it's very entertaining when you're bored.
Great game, much to do, little to do it
I've been playing this game for going on two years now. I'm surprised it has never blew up. I love textbased rpgs and this one even has its own twist to it that I love. Definitely worth the look.
- Michael Platov
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Godville
- In-App Purchases
- 4 charges pack $0.99
- 22 charges pack $4.99
- 45 charges pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.