The American Precious Metals Exchange (APMEX) is one of the world’s leading Precious Metals dealers. APMEX is proud to offer an extremely reliable iPhone application that will provide you with FREE, up-to-the-minute prices on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium any time of the day or night no matter where you are.
- Live Gold ,Silver, Platinum and Palladium Prices in US Dollars per ounce.
- Live Gold, Silver,Platinum and Palladium Price Chart history of 1 day, 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Month, 6 Month, 1 year and 5 years.
- Access to APMEX Vault Deals. You can find great deals on Gold, Silver and other Precious Metals. You can immediately click on these products and save. No APMEX promo codes needed. Many of these prices are below market rate premiums, giving you a chance to save money while diversifying your Precious Metals portfolio. With a variety of APMEX Vault Deals, investors can find Precious Metals bullion at great price points.
- Access to The Daily Market Report. Provides more than a simple opening and closing price rundown. These Market Reports can provide valuable information about the possible reasons behind movements in the markets.
APMEX Gold and Silver – the most complete Precious Metals application from the most trusted name in Precious Metals – the American Precious Metals Exchange.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Per Kilo Price Error
Update: You just released version 3.0.9 and the “Per Kilo” price bug still exists on the Charts tab.
v3.0.0 Review: I love the new look and functionality of the APMEX app. Great job! One problem: Please fix the “Per Kilo” price on the Charts tab for the 4x precious metals. In that field, the app displays the price change, not the actual spot price. The fix for your developers should be very easy to implement now that I’ve pointed it out to you. This issue affects all metals charts (i.e., Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium), and only is a problem with the “Per Kilo” price. The “Per Ounce” and “Per Gram” prices are correct.
My personal review
Authentic as it comes for purchasing precious metals particularly gold, silver, and platinum.
I do have to say it is very reasonable pricing although sometimes which is common you will get not always near meant items one of my items was a bar of 2 kg of silver and I had a lot of dings and scratches and so forth so it always isn’t going to come in the best condition just a heads up
You are always get what you pay for and you always get real gold and silver you may not always get the best looking piece even if you asked for it but I’d say the majority of the time it will be in near mint condition to perfect condition.
***If only They had a competitor site the numbers will drop more just a little though specially if they had at least three competitor sites that would be totally awesome for customers!***
Fast & Easy
This APMEX App is the fastest & easiest way to find out most anything you want to know about the past, current, & future pricing for silver, gold, platinum, & palladium. You can also buy any amount of these right from the app. It also gives you current news & other important information about these precious metals. If you're looking for a quick way to access any of this information, this is the app for you.
- American Precious Metals Exchange, Inc
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © American Precious Metals Exchange, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.