Golf GPS is a simple app. It tells distance to bunkers, water hazards, and pins. Many similar apps requires subscription (hopefully no additional cost) , or you need to build your own map ahead of time. While struggling with my terrible iron shot, I got an idea. When you play golf, you see red, white, blue yardage represents 100, 150 and 200 yards respectively from the pin. The idea was why don’t I reverse it on my iPhone screen.
It draws a map around you, and put blue pin where you are. And draw red, white, blue circle around you. Since I can add circle easily, I add three more: 50, 250 & 300 yard. For those who are familiar with meter, I add an option for you.
Those circle should be enough for most player while the app allows you to drop yardage wherever you want. Drop and drag it to a point you want, and it will tell exact distance from your location. Those yardages will be stored internally and will be displayed again until you delete it.
*** You need internet connection to use this app ***
- It works any courses as long as you have internet connection
- Distance circles around your current location: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300
- Support both yard and meter
- 10-yard(meter) circles when you zoom in
- Drop yardages wherever you want to know exact distance
- Relocate yardages by drag & drop
- App saves yardages for later play
- Compass view (rotate map) to match the direction you are facing; easy to find green
- Yardages in 3 different sizes
- Support background mode for quick restart
- More yardage circles when zoom closely for accuracy
- Drop a marker (shot from) where you hit and calculate distance from it
- Purchase option to remove ads and enable Marker History View, which allows you to review your mark (short from) history after a game
minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply the best
However, can't magnify the map in Korea.
I don't care about fuzzy image from google map in Korea.
Please, let us magnify map at least.
It was my favorite gps map in us.
Why are there no reviews for this one? This is easily the best I've found. Helped me shoot a 75 last week, ain't no lie. I also estimated it would take me 10 driver shots to reach the nearest course from my house.
The developer, Seong Park, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.