With this release, you'll see a lower delivery fee for orders under $60 from $9.99 to $7.99 (orders over $60 get free delivery as always!).
If you enjoy using Good Eggs, please take a moment to leave a review. Your support means the world to us and to your local farmers and foodmakers.
Ratings and Reviews
GREAT EVERYTHING! 🙌🏽
This service is amazing. To all those people leaving bad reviews bc OF THE WAY THE APP WORKS ON THIER iPAD, get a life. I’ve used the service for 6 months and they’ve done an amazing job. Yes, I order off the website and not my phone, but that should be the least of these people’s concerns.
• My priority is the product itself. The vegetables and meats are clearly fresh and vibrant.
• Constant updates on seasonal produce and meat options. Huge selection (juices, dairy, fish, snacks, sauces) of local brands, farms, snacks and other items like Good Eggs sauces and cut vegetables (I suggest you learn to use a knife properly but in a pinch their products could save you time.)
• Offer organic options as well as items for those with allergies.
• Beer and wine!
• You pick a pick up window of 2 hours for hour delivery. Yes, they have been late before. Yes, it’s inconvenient, but they are people, and people make mistakes. Life happens. They have always given a professional response and have offered me a credit.
• Always packed properly so nothing is smooshed and perishables are kept cold. And they will take your old delivery boxes and ice packs on the next pick up.
• A small $4 fee for each delivery to give workers a fair wage and (I’m assuming) health care, which I’m more than happy to pay.
The Best Meal Service
If you’re lucky enough to live in an area that Good Eggs currently serves, you’ve got to give them a try!! I like them far better than any other meal service I’ve tried or researched. You don’t have to subscribe. Just get on and order a meal whenever you like. If you get groceries as well, you likely won’t need to pay the delivery fee. We love their food and the opportunity to support local farms. The app works great and the people at GoodEggs have been really responsive whenever I reach out. Thank you, GoodEggs!
Better than Blue Apron but needs some work
I’ve replaced my Blue Apron subscription with Good Eggs’ Weeknight Meal Kit, and in terms of ingredients, flavor, menu and dinner prep it is a major step up. However, the app could take some pointers from Blue Apron’s user experience on the app. On Good Eggs, the meals in your weekly kit are hard to find (requires several clicks through), and favorite recipes from the kit cannot be saved to your Favorites section. I realize this section might be meant for re-ordering items, but users (like me) may be using Good Eggs for more than just grocery shopping and could benefit from a user experience that also caters to folks who are looking for easy meal prep over grocery delivery. Overall, it’s a great alternative to Blue Apron but some customer experience elements could use a little work.
- Good Eggs Inc
- 70.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Good Eggs Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.