Twitter-sized True Stories/Videos Of People Worldwide Turning Unimaginable Grief Into Something Positive: Action,Arts,Business,Education,Kindness,Medicine,Sports & Others
The "Good From Grief" free mobile app is For and By people grieving and was developed and produced by a team of virtual volunteers from the nonprofit My Grief Angels - MyGriefAngels.org
The App's Objective is to help anyone grieving reach their own answer to the question:
"What good could ever come from the painful experience of loss and grief?"
The free mobile app provides users with access to twitter-sized true stories and videos of people worldwide facing unimaginable loss and turning their grief into something positive.
The app is divided into sections that showcase the stories by:
1. GRIEF INTO ACTION - Stories of some of the new laws and movements created by people whose primary objective was to help prevent others from facing the very painful loss they and their families were forced to face.
2. GRIEF INTO ART & MUSIC - Examples of incredible artistic and musical creations inspired by grief; including Art, Music, Dance, Songs, Animation and more,
3. GRIEF INTO AWARENESS AND EDUCATION - Awareness and educational campaigns created by individuals and families who in the midst of facing painful and traumatic loss - wanted to share information that could save the lives of others,
4. GRIEF INTO NEW ORGANIZATIONS - Examples of new organizations and businesses launched by people grieving,
5. GRIEF INTO HEALTH AND MEDICAL RESEARCH/INNOVATIONS - Showcasing the powerful positive impact that people grieving are and have had in funding, creating urgency and speeding up the timeline of key medical research and innovations to help others,
6. GRIEF INTO ACTS OF KINDNESS - Stories of touching and impactful acts of kindness carried out by people grieving worldwide to help make the world a kinder and more compassionate place for all of us,
7. GRIEF INTO PUBLIC GOOD - This feature of the app showcases some of the massive public good being created globally by individuals and families in the midst of their grief journey,
8. GRIEF INTO SPORTS TRIUMPHS AND TRIBUTES - This feature includes stories and video examples of grief-inspired sports triumphs and tributes. It showcases how athletes around the world have used their very painful grief experiences to achieve new heights in their sport as a tribute to their loved ones,
9. GRIEF'S JOURNEY INTO LITERARY CREATIONS - Examples of some of the many books inspired by grief; including that of the United States' President Joe Biden and his traumatic loss experiences.
10. YOUR STORY - Every app user, through the "Good From Grief - Your Story Uploader", can help others grieving now and in the future by uploading a one minute video of how they or someone they know is turning or has turned their grief into something positive.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- My Grief Angels Inc
- 80.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 My Grief Angels Inc