GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
### Better Lists
- You can make groups. Clicking a group will show/hide lists under it.
- You can also add spaces between lists.
- Click '+' button at the bottom to add groups/spaces. Right click to edit and drag to re-order.
### Next Page with Focus mode
- Focus on what's next. Select List & View as many as you want and tasks will show one by one according to sort option.
- If a task has subtasks, subtasks will be shown one by one.
- Check off as you get it done.
- You can click 'More' button to change due dates, priorities which could potentially change the order.
- For subtasks, you'll get option to move it to next or last.
- Open URL button will be shown if task has URL.
- Focus mode will let you focus on one particular list. It'll show you start time, elapsed time with completed tasks/ subtasks count.
- Focus sessions are saved as json files in iCloud Drive folder. Elapsed time will be shown on new Reports Page.
- If there are no actions for 8 hours on started session, it'll be closed automatically.
### Reports Page
- Completed tasks by date on daily, weekly or monthly date range.
- You can choose to show/hide notes and subtasks.
- You can share data via share button.
- Reports data is saved as CSV files in iCloud Drive folder. You can remove completed tasks in Reminders database and still keep Reports data to check the history.
### Other changes
- Better handling of recurring tasks.
- Lots of improvements on various places
** Visit GoodTask Forum to discuss and talk about GoodTask. :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another Things Switcher
Like some on here, I also was a loyal Things (3) user. But their lack of Exchange support just made it too cumbersome to input tasks, since I have so many and their sync infrastructure requires downloading and running an Applescript. Goodtask handles file feeds seamlessly from Exchange which is HUGE to me as we're are totally integrated into Exchange at work. I do miss Things awesome dashboard and front end but I suspect it'll be forthcoming soon as the developer on this program is unbelievably in touch with his user's suggestions and replied to an email from me in less than 24 hours. In all respects tasks are unbelievably misunderstood and/or unsupported as a unified program on both Windows and Mac...Outlook is the 900 pound gorilla but most folks use tasks rather lightly and on the Mac you have great proprietary programs but few that support integration with Outlook / Exchange. Awesomely happy I discovered this little gem of a program...I hope it develops into a stronger program with futher integration into Exchange and perhaps some project management style reporting.
How is this not one of the top productivity apps?
I love this app. Just bought it for all three of my Apple devices. I have (literally) every to-do app — at least all of the majors. I’ve tried them all. Never really finding one I like. I don’t need something basic like reminders, but also find the other apps far more than I really need. I’m truly in the middle. This is the best. It offers the more advanced capabilities but really packages it in the basics. The seamless integration with Reminders is actually an amazing feature… I can press siri in my car (CarPlay) and tell it to remind me of something and it’s added in here. Other apps can do that but’s not as seamless as this. I love the clean, simple interface that’s not over-designed.
I’m really happy so far. If I see the developer contiuing to invest in it, I’ll pay annually for it.
Honestly, they need to be more visible in the stores for mac and mobile. I don’t know how I found this app but it’s fantastic.
Completely worth it (goodbye Wunderlist)
I was a hardcore Wunderlist guy, but then they were sold to Microsoft and the app was morphed and the name changed to To-Do. Bleh. Besides losing something in translation, after more than a year, they still haven't released a Mac desktop version. So I started a long search for a cross-platform replacement with comparable features. In GoodTask, I found something better.
Frankly, I was skeptical of the cost - Wunderlist basic WAS free, after all. However, GoodTask lets you test drive the app and I became seriously impressed. It took me a while to figure out how to use the Smart Lists to organize my daily work tasks, but after some experimentation, it works WAY better than Wunderlist’s subtasks and folders. Wunderlist also doesn’t let you hide subtasks as you complete them, something that annoyed me to no end and something I had complained about to the developers, to no avail. GoodTask will let me do this.
There is only one place where Wunderlist is superior - in print options. I use the app to print a hard copy of my current projects for my boss, so we can review them at our weekly meeting. While Wunderlist allows you to print a list of all tasks WITH their subtasks, GoodTask only allows you to print a list of tasks. I hope GoodTask will consider adding this.
This is well worth the cost. Great job, developers!
- haha Interactive
- 21.8 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.