Track numbers and habits with JustTrack.
JustTrack lets you track numbers with insights by showing charts combined with other items.
Tracking health items are also possible in various ways.
* WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER
Keep track of weight with JustTrack. You can combine weight with other health related info such as steps, exercise time and calories. This will give you insight and help you achieve goals.
* HABIT TRACKER
You can make custom items and track your habits. Set up frequency and check with ease. Get notifications and get things done. Check calendar and see how you're doing it.
Start now to make changes with JustTrack.
* Effortlessly add your status
* Syncs with iCloud
Fetches all your existing data
Track your status on every device
* Manage Goals to achieve
* View charts and calendar to easily check how you're doing
Line and graph charts are available
Monthly Calendar with numbers
* Combine multiple items
Show and compare multiple items on chart to get insights on how you're doing
* Add Notes on your entries
* Protect data with Touch ID (JustTrack+)
* About JustTrack+
- JustTrack+ is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for monthly/yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Bug fix update
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app - missing 1 thing
I've been using the app to sync with my apple health data from my phone and apple watch. I use a walking pad treadmill with my desk setup so I can get my steps in while I'm on the computer. I use this app to keep track of my steps and exercise times, etc without having to get my phone out to look at health data.
A few things I'd really like this app to do: I would like it if the right side of the window was collapsable. That way I can have a narrow window view of main stats open on my computer while I work. The right frame of the window isn't something I use or find valuable. The other main thing I'd love is if I could choose one datapoint to pin to my mac bar. For example, I could have the app minimized but see number of steps at the top of my mac in the mac status bar.
Opens to a blank screen
After opening to a blanks screen, you must know how to fill it.
Unlike any other app that uses Apple Health, you don't simply have to enable sharing data to see this go to work for you.
Couldn't the developer have enabled every example shown in the examples, then left it to the user to delete things they find unimportant as opposed to showing you a blank screen, then assuming you will know how to enable features. I am afraid I don't want to invest enough time to figure this one out.
I wanted an app that would sync to my Apple Health app on my phone. I am looking for an app that could chart more than one item at a time on a graph, such as weight, exercise and blood pressure. I downloaded this app my Mac and iPhone. I played around with it for a while, but it would not bring in my health data even though I gave it permission and it gave a congradulations-type alert. I did not sign up to pay, as I wanted to see how it worked first. I deleted it.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 4.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co.
- In-App Purchases
- Just Track+ Annual $9.99
- Just Track+ Monthly $1.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.