GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS version of the app is sold separately on iOS App Store.
## Interactive Widgets on macOS Sonoma
GoodTask now supports Interactive Widgets on iOS 17 and macOS Sonoma. You can easily complete tasks directly from the widget:
- Clicking a task will mark it as complete right on the widget.
- If a task has subtasks, clicking it will complete the first subtask.
- If you've selected 'Settings - Appearance - Icon: Hide,' tapping a task will open it instead of marking it as complete.
- You'll also find a handy refresh button in the bottom right corner to instantly update your data when needed (Note: The refresh button may not be visible on smaller widgets).
## Other improvements
- Better keyboard navigation on item detail pane.
- 'Copy Link' added inside top Edit menu (You can set up keyboard shortcut if needed)
Additionally, this update includes bug fixes, adjustments, and stability improvements.
Please consider supporting GoodTask by leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback!
This build includes some adjustments on interactive widgets.
- You can undo completion of a task by clicking a task again before it disappears.
- Refresh button is noticeable after it's clicked.
- Some other minor adjustments.
- Minor bug fixes and adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Another Things Switcher
Like some on here, I also was a loyal Things (3) user. But their lack of Exchange support just made it too cumbersome to input tasks, since I have so many and their sync infrastructure requires downloading and running an Applescript. Goodtask handles file feeds seamlessly from Exchange which is HUGE to me as we're are totally integrated into Exchange at work. I do miss Things awesome dashboard and front end but I suspect it'll be forthcoming soon as the developer on this program is unbelievably in touch with his user's suggestions and replied to an email from me in less than 24 hours. In all respects tasks are unbelievably misunderstood and/or unsupported as a unified program on both Windows and Mac...Outlook is the 900 pound gorilla but most folks use tasks rather lightly and on the Mac you have great proprietary programs but few that support integration with Outlook / Exchange. Awesomely happy I discovered this little gem of a program...I hope it develops into a stronger program with futher integration into Exchange and perhaps some project management style reporting.
How is this not one of the top productivity apps?
I love this app. Just bought it for all three of my Apple devices. I have (literally) every to-do app — at least all of the majors. I’ve tried them all. Never really finding one I like. I don’t need something basic like reminders, but also find the other apps far more than I really need. I’m truly in the middle. This is the best. It offers the more advanced capabilities but really packages it in the basics. The seamless integration with Reminders is actually an amazing feature… I can press siri in my car (CarPlay) and tell it to remind me of something and it’s added in here. Other apps can do that but’s not as seamless as this. I love the clean, simple interface that’s not over-designed.
I’m really happy so far. If I see the developer contiuing to invest in it, I’ll pay annually for it.
Honestly, they need to be more visible in the stores for mac and mobile. I don’t know how I found this app but it’s fantastic.
I geeked out for years on Omnifocus. I wanted things 1,,2,3 to work. I have Asana for our company projects. But I always found myself living out of Fantastical for getting things done for my business and personal life with events and reminders. Yet, I desperately wanted a task program that could integrate with Fantastical. Viola! Enter Goodtask. I love how it's based on reminders so everything is sooooo silky seamless. Even better are the infinite ways to arrange projects, reminder lists and even smart lists. Yet my fave feature is subtasks! Now, I can finally manage my biz and personal life from ONE place. BTW, if you're expecting this be like OF, Things or Todoist just stop comparing. I'm not sure what to call the category Good Task should be but IMHO, task manager doesn't do it justice. Total no-brainer, for anyone who lives out of theircalendar like I do, especially Fantastical 3.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 34.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.