GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
!!! Please read the notes below before using the app !!!
This update includes important feature that needs to be ran before major software updates on devices.
* Change of data on URL Field
- New iOS/macOS will remove existing data/features around URL field
- URL saved in existing tasks will be moved to notes field
(Will run automatically in the beginning. Can be ran separately on Settings - Advanced. After this action is finished, all URLs will be copied to your clipboard for double backup purpose. You may copy it to other document to keep a separate backup.)
- URL field will still exist like before and will crop URL from title or notes field (with option to select first/last in notes : Settings - Advanced) to make use of 'Open URL' feature
- Saving a task with share sheet will save URL on notes field
* Other improvements
- Fix : Snoozing does not affect alert time change on recurring tasks
Check GoodTask forum for more details. Thanks!
Hi everyone, this update includes removal of GoodTask related text and more.
If you're using GoodTask on multiple devices including iPhone & iPad, please update to version 4.8 on all devices for compatibility.
** GoodTask related text (..gt3) is going away!
- GoodTask related text that was added on Notes field of Reminder which you could see in Reminders app is now getting removed.
- The text was used to support Subtasks, Repeat after completion and Manual sort.
- Conversion will run automatically. It can also be ran inside 'Preferences - Advanced'.
- Subtasks will be still visible on Notes field on Reminders app with better readable format as below.
[ ] Task 1 : Active Subtask
[x] Task 2 : Completed Subtask
- Repeat after completion and Manual sort properties per task will be saved locally
- These properties will be synced through iCloud automatically for iCloud lists
(Tasks in Exchange server lists need to be set per device)
** Other improvements
- When completing a recurring task, newly made task now keeps start date, due date and alert properly
(On 'Repeat after completion' and 'No time' tasks, it may take a bit more time but it will eventually be done automatically)
- 'No time' due date tasks made/edited on GoodTask now really have no time, not 12:00 AM
(Works just like before but is now consistent with Reminders app)
- Notes on calendar events are added when printing/sharing a list
& many bugs fixed and performances improved
Ratings and Reviews
Another Things Switcher
Like some on here, I also was a loyal Things (3) user. But their lack of Exchange support just made it too cumbersome to input tasks, since I have so many and their sync infrastructure requires downloading and running an Applescript. Goodtask handles file feeds seamlessly from Exchange which is HUGE to me as we're are totally integrated into Exchange at work. I do miss Things awesome dashboard and front end but I suspect it'll be forthcoming soon as the developer on this program is unbelievably in touch with his user's suggestions and replied to an email from me in less than 24 hours. In all respects tasks are unbelievably misunderstood and/or unsupported as a unified program on both Windows and Mac...Outlook is the 900 pound gorilla but most folks use tasks rather lightly and on the Mac you have great proprietary programs but few that support integration with Outlook / Exchange. Awesomely happy I discovered this little gem of a program...I hope it develops into a stronger program with futher integration into Exchange and perhaps some project management style reporting.
How is this not one of the top productivity apps?
I love this app. Just bought it for all three of my Apple devices. I have (literally) every to-do app — at least all of the majors. I’ve tried them all. Never really finding one I like. I don’t need something basic like reminders, but also find the other apps far more than I really need. I’m truly in the middle. This is the best. It offers the more advanced capabilities but really packages it in the basics. The seamless integration with Reminders is actually an amazing feature… I can press siri in my car (CarPlay) and tell it to remind me of something and it’s added in here. Other apps can do that but’s not as seamless as this. I love the clean, simple interface that’s not over-designed.
I’m really happy so far. If I see the developer contiuing to invest in it, I’ll pay annually for it.
Honestly, they need to be more visible in the stores for mac and mobile. I don’t know how I found this app but it’s fantastic.
uses Apple's native system, but better.
I love that I can synchronize with iOS reminders... syncs easily across all my apple devices, meaning I can take advantage of all the native ways to add reminders - Siri's "remind me about this", or remind me to call someone back when I can't take their call right away...
Pulls apple calendar events into the to-do list view for easy reference when planning ahead.
Updates are frequent and responsive to user needs.
Smartlists are customizable ... in addition to the simple one-deep categories I can have on iOS reminders, GoodTaks can index all items and list by priority, by due date, by tag or keywords contained (or not contained) in the task (and tags are of course customizable for everything), I can create lists of lists, or lists of lists with certain tags but not others, etc.
Set up quick buttons to add or toggle commonly used tags, or priority, or postpone due dates or open URLs that are attached to the task...
Synching with apple's native reminders means I can share simple lists with other iOS users immediately without requiring them to learn to use "my" preferred to-do list app in order to share tasks.
Optional subscription or one-time support purchases: this is the best of both worlds. I can support the developer when I have the cash flow but I can still use the product without worrying about "pro" features expiring if I can't pay by a certain date.
- haha Interactive
- 20.9 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © haha interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.