GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
On this update, you get much better performance along with new iCloud Sync options and more. Check below for details.
* Lists/Calendars order will not sync with previous versions. Make sure to update all your devices with version 4.9.0 :)
### Better Stability and Performance
- This update brings much better stability and overall performance improvements throughout the app
### iCloud Sync Settings
- With all the data under the hood changing, automatic preferences sync has been expanded to 'iCloud sync'. You can choose to automate the process or manually upload and download. Also you can selectively sync lists-related preferences.
- Lists used inside GoodTask validates connection between Reminders database. If you use different data sources between multiple devices, you should turn off sync for 'Lists'. Also if you have upgraded your database for iOS 13 and macOS Catalina but you're still using previous OS on some devices, turn off sync for 'Lists' on those previous OS using devices to make it work smoothly.
- Turning off 'Lists' will remove sync for 'Lists', 'List Order', 'Excluded Lists & Calendars' and 'Favorites'.
- Task properties such as 'Repeat after completion', 'Auto-snooze' and 'Manual Sort' are synced for iCloud lists in part of iCloud sync.
### Other changes
- You can navigate between lists and tasks with arrow keys
- Fix for Today Widget : Notes not following display options
- Priorities shown while sharing lists
& Other adjustments and bug fixes
** Visit GoodTask Forum to discuss and talk about GoodTask. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Another Things Switcher
Like some on here, I also was a loyal Things (3) user. But their lack of Exchange support just made it too cumbersome to input tasks, since I have so many and their sync infrastructure requires downloading and running an Applescript. Goodtask handles file feeds seamlessly from Exchange which is HUGE to me as we're are totally integrated into Exchange at work. I do miss Things awesome dashboard and front end but I suspect it'll be forthcoming soon as the developer on this program is unbelievably in touch with his user's suggestions and replied to an email from me in less than 24 hours. In all respects tasks are unbelievably misunderstood and/or unsupported as a unified program on both Windows and Mac...Outlook is the 900 pound gorilla but most folks use tasks rather lightly and on the Mac you have great proprietary programs but few that support integration with Outlook / Exchange. Awesomely happy I discovered this little gem of a program...I hope it develops into a stronger program with futher integration into Exchange and perhaps some project management style reporting.
How is this not one of the top productivity apps?
I love this app. Just bought it for all three of my Apple devices. I have (literally) every to-do app — at least all of the majors. I’ve tried them all. Never really finding one I like. I don’t need something basic like reminders, but also find the other apps far more than I really need. I’m truly in the middle. This is the best. It offers the more advanced capabilities but really packages it in the basics. The seamless integration with Reminders is actually an amazing feature… I can press siri in my car (CarPlay) and tell it to remind me of something and it’s added in here. Other apps can do that but’s not as seamless as this. I love the clean, simple interface that’s not over-designed.
I’m really happy so far. If I see the developer contiuing to invest in it, I’ll pay annually for it.
Honestly, they need to be more visible in the stores for mac and mobile. I don’t know how I found this app but it’s fantastic.
uses Apple's native system, but better.
I love that I can synchronize with iOS reminders... syncs easily across all my apple devices, meaning I can take advantage of all the native ways to add reminders - Siri's "remind me about this", or remind me to call someone back when I can't take their call right away...
Pulls apple calendar events into the to-do list view for easy reference when planning ahead.
Updates are frequent and responsive to user needs.
Smartlists are customizable ... in addition to the simple one-deep categories I can have on iOS reminders, GoodTaks can index all items and list by priority, by due date, by tag or keywords contained (or not contained) in the task (and tags are of course customizable for everything), I can create lists of lists, or lists of lists with certain tags but not others, etc.
Set up quick buttons to add or toggle commonly used tags, or priority, or postpone due dates or open URLs that are attached to the task...
Synching with apple's native reminders means I can share simple lists with other iOS users immediately without requiring them to learn to use "my" preferred to-do list app in order to share tasks.
Optional subscription or one-time support purchases: this is the best of both worlds. I can support the developer when I have the cash flow but I can still use the product without worrying about "pro" features expiring if I can't pay by a certain date.
- haha Interactive
- 20.7 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.