No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be. Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with Tucson's official parking app. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Didn't need as much time as you thought? Stop your parking session early and only pay for the time you need.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the GoTucsonParking app.
2. Park where you see GoTucsonParking app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The GoTucsonParking app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
What does the next revolution in parking look like? An all-new, more intuitive app interface that makes parking a breeze.
- Less taps, faster parking. Select a recent zone or nearby zone with ease.
- Deciding how long to park should be simple. Now you can see when parking rates will change in the future. Just swipe the slider or tap a quick time!
Enjoying the GoTucsonParking app? Help us spread the word by telling your friends or by leaving a glowing review!
Ratings and Reviews
For when you're late to class
We've all done that right? Negated our $900 permit to park closer to avoid being as late as we would've been had we walked from the garage? Just me? Okay then. Anyhow it's easy to use and sends you reminders so that's cool too I guess.
Why the extra fee????
The app works great and is easy to use. But I don’t use it because it charges a 25 cent “convenience fee” every time you park. so I pump quarters into the meters because it “convenience fee” adds up quickly. Quarters and nickels and dimes which I have plenty of and am happy to get rid of, but they have to pay someone to go around and collect them, count them, and deposit them. It doesn’t make any sense! It’s why every other city I’ve been to that uses apps like this don’t do this.
But what do you do when you pull up to a meter and find out it’s not working? You’re supposed to use the app I suppose. Which rewards them for having a BROKEN METER by forcing me to pay the “convenience fee” for the privilege of parking at a VERY INCONVENIENTLY broken meter.
And, of course, the app has no provision for reporting the said broken meter. Come on Tucson! Get with it. It’s as if you really didn’t want people to come downtown.
Caused me more stress
I thought this app would be a lifesaver because I didn’t have any coins for parking meter. The description for the app states that this app takes the stress out of parking. I did not find that to be the case at all. I tried several empty spots in a downtown parking lot (by the museum of art) and kept getting a message that the spot was unavailable. Each spot was very available because I had my car parked in them. Why offer a “convenient’ system if it’s not helpful at all. And apparently I can contact someone for assistance. In Tucson on a Sunday? If you do in fact want to increase business downtown didn’t actually make it easy to do so.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- City of Tucson
- 91.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Passport. All rights reserved.