The official Grants.gov app offers the most convenient way for grant pros to manage their Grants.gov workflow when away from the desk – including searching for grants, creating and managing saved searches, submitting completed applications (requires Grants.gov Submit privileges), and much more.
Within the Grants.gov app, users may do the following*:
• Search for federal grants by keyword, CFDA number, and agency
• Filter searches and sort results
• Create, view and edit saved searches (login required)
• Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
• Review eligibility requirements for each funding opportunity
• Add closing dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
• Quickly share an opportunity URL in a message or social media post
• Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
• Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
• Subscribe to specific funding opportunities and get notified about changes made by the grant-making agency (login required)
• Sign and Submit completed applications within the app (Grants.gov Submit privileges are required)
• Access your application submission history (login required)
• Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
*Note: A Grants.gov account is required to use some features within the mobile app
• Expanded notification options to include Grants.gov system alerts and newsletters
• Added an app walkthrough that highlights popular features
• Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app !!
Excellent interface, very intuitive and nicely designed app that really facilitates the usually difficult process of searching for grants.
Great app for federal grants!
The app is fast, easy, and user friendly. It looks good. Finally!
Good for Federal Grants
Does what it says it’ll do. If you have a Grants.gov account, it’s easy to search & save them for later. Would be nice if you could create an account through the app though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.