GrassSnap- A Mobile App for Monitoring Grasslands
GrassSnap makes photo-monitoring a snap! Rangeland managers can quickly grab repeatable photo-monitoring data, and save it to their smart device. Data can easily be downloaded to a computer.
Check out the unique features of the app:
· A ghost image allows users to effortlessly replicate the landscape view each year.
· Pictures are stored in an organized easily downloaded manner with written comments tied to the correct image.
· Applies your pasture name, GPS location, and date to all images. That way the important data is visible every time a photo is viewed or printed.
This app is a go-to tool for those enrolled in the Nebraska NRCS CSP grazing management enhancement (PLT02).
Fixed a few issues with entering field data.
Layout issues on older devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- 13.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2014 The Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska on behalf of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln Extension. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.