• Start a rest timer, and get an alert when time’s up! Many of you requested this feature and we’re excited to deliver it.
• Easily record videos of your sets with the new camera button.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Free for Everything I Need
I absolutely love this app for tracking my weight training. I can quickly and easily set up new routines and then repeat and tweak them for future workouts. It’s also very simple to add additional exercises to the workout and rearrange them.
I’ve tried several other top similar apps, and they all have issues that impede my workouts. This one doesn’t. Even better most other apps force you into paying after a while. This one doesn’t. I think there are routines and other features that you can pay for, but I have no need for them. I will buy something anyway just to thank the developers for making such an awesome app.
Only recommendations I have are:
1. The personal record tracker seems to have a mind of its own. Sometimes it shows personal records, but usually it doesn’t. Not a big deal, but should be fixed.
2. Should be able to set the default to not share workouts with the app community. It’s not a competition for me and I have no desire to share my stuff.
Great app, but could use some options
I love the app and use it for all of my workouts. The only complaints I have are the font size is very small. Wish there was an option to increase it. Also, it would be great if there was an integrated stopwatch. Right now I have to jump between the iPhone stopwatch and this app. Not a huge issue, but if I could just stay on the app it would be helpful. Lastly, I have added a few exercises to the list and realized before saving them the I had fat fingered and misspelled them. I don’t see a way to edit them once they are added. Not a huge issue, but annoying. Ok, one more... there is no way to export the information to, for example, .cvs. Would be great to be able to have the logs available on my PC.
Awesome app! A couple of things missing.
First off I think this is the best app on the App Store for barbell users of all disciplines. It’s really good looking, responsive, and pretty intuitive to get going on. The community features seem pretty cool but I don’t have any friends who use it so I can’t really comment on how it actually works in real life.
The two things I would love to see added in the future are: 1. Built in rest timer feature. I sometimes try to do other stuff between sets and I forget to check to see when 3 minutes is up. It would be nice if the app did this and I feel like it would be easy to implement.
2. Better HealthKit integration. I use an Apple Watch, and I would love it if Gravitus could upload strength training activities to my apple health app.
I have also had it crash a couple of times but it keeps your workout saved (I.e. if it crashes you don’t have to go back and re-log everything).
Overall this is a fantastic app and the one I use. I was using Rep Count before which is also a great app, but the thing about gravitus that won me over was the built in RPE feature. Keep up the great work you guys, this thing is awesome!
- Gravitus, Inc.
- 69.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Gravitus, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Average to Savage 2.0 $19.99
- Strength & Fatloss $79.99
- 10 Week Weightlifting $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.