GravityMark GPU Benchmark demonstrates the capabilities of modern GPUs by rendering an enormous quantity of objects in real-time, utilizing GPU acceleration. We avoid typical CPU-based performance bottlenecks by delegating the entirety of scene management and rendering steps exclusively to the GPU. Apple A14+ and M1+ SoC are recommended for great results.
The following resources are used in the benchmark: NASA visible Earth database, GEBCO 2020 grid, the HYG star database archive, ESO / Serge Brunier The Milky Way panorama.
Compute shader rasterization mode (improved performance).
UI scaling artifact fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Have to have a good device for this to work that’s why the other person had problems otherwise great benchmark
Crashes whenever you start a benchmark
The app crashes whenever you start a benchmark with 100,000 or 200,000 asteroids. It runs with 50,000, but then crashes when you go to send the results. Please fix this.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tellusim Technologies Inc.
- 94.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022, Tellusim Technologies Inc.