Instagram is a nice Photo Sharing app where you can share photos with millions of people. But what if we change the way we normally post on Instagram by posting the photo in Huge Grid which people can see your photo even better and bigger. Griddy helps you split your image into square grids and allows you to post to Instagram easily and quickly with different grid layouts.
• Grid Post: split your photo into any Grid Layouts up to 10 rows using Grid Preset selection by tapping on [+]. You can also quickly select a predefined grid layout (1x3, 2x3, 3x3, 4x3) for your photo by tapping on the number button on the top.
• Carousel Post: easily split your Panorama photo into one Instagram post easily using Panorama Preset selection which allows you to split up 10 grids.
• Watermark Tool: add copyright, signature, or your Brand logo to your Grid Posts or photos. Watermark your photo for Instagram with different layouts (Square, Portrait, Landscape).
• Render and split your photo by keeping the original resolution and in HD.
• Post each grid to Instagram easily with clear instruction.
• Save photo or grid photos to PhotoLibrary in HD.
• Minimal UI Design makes it easy for you to select the right tool you need
Use Griddy to create an outstanding Instagram feed, promote your personal work or your business and attract more audiences.
Follow our Instagram account @GriddyApp to get inspired and see grid posts made with Griddy!
If you enjoy using our app, we would greatly appreciate it if you rate and leave a review on AppStore. If you have any suggestions or feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
We’ve added a few updates to make Griddy even better. This update includes:
- Option to save your favorite watermark settings
- Added more positions for watermark placement
- Fixed camera issue for certain devices
- Minor bug fixes & performance improvements
If you like this new update, please consider rating the app and leaving a review. We would love to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
$.99 or hire a designer
First of all, I used to have a designer split images into grids. Now that I have my own business I don't really have a dedicated resource or the budget to keep asking someone to do this in top of photo shoots and other marketing ops costs.
It is worth paying for pro to remove the watermark. I mean, $.99 for a lifetime of social content is really nothing. Happy to support the developer community!
My only pro tip would be to take a screen shot of the numbered grid before it all flies into your camera roll. Once it hits your camera roll it's not always in order.
Effective Simple Works Well Inexoensive
Amazing. People are complaining about paying 99 cents or tolerate a watermark for an app that automated splitting pictures quickly into multiple rows. I just got it and was impressed how quickly and easily it works.
Unusable bug rn
Used to use this app all the time for releases on IG, and it’s worked great for me, and the app is very user friendly. Unfortunately, there’s an issue when ads pop up (typically right after you make your selection before saving the grids), and the “x” to close the ad is so far up in the corner that it can’t be tapped on iPhones X and up, due to the shape of the screens. Even tapping the ad won’t make it go away. It lingers and there is theoretically no way to get past the ad, even though the X is right there. This is all assuming you’re using the unpaid version.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- keang david
- 29.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 GRIDDY
- In-App Purchases
- Griddy Pro (LifeTime) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.