The best iPhone and iPad app automating message (SMS, MMS & Email) delivering and broadcasting. Schedule once, and runs forever.
When using on iPad devices, please sign up with a mobile device that can receive SMS to get the verification code.
The app provides a cloud service to allow you to auto send one or multiple group messages (E-Mail and SMS/MMS). Once your messages are scheduled, our automation process will send them at the predefined time without any human intervention.
We elaborate the product to provide a robot-like message assistant. All scheduled email and text are sent from our company’s cloud email address and cloud number. Our app can also be used as a simple and cheap solution for different purposes. If your company is using the enterprise software such as ERP, CRM, Project Management, Fleet Management, phone/email/walkie-talkie system, production signalling platforms, work flow management and so on. We hope to provide a light-weight and supplementary means to improve your daily teamwork communication.
- Broadcasting reminder message for meetings, conferences, events and other business activities to your customers, partners or colleagues;
- Broadcasting advertisement or marketing information to potential customers at the right time;
- Give timely instructions or notice in work, such as scheduling messages to vehicle drivers in fleet management, milestone or deliverable notice in project management, payment notice for supplier chain management;
- Team messaging for distributed or outdoor workers, such as drivers, plumbers, loggers, railway workers, security guards;
- Payment reminding for rental, bills, invoices, and so on;
- Group notice for multiple purposes, such as religion, organization, schooling, call for vote, party, and so on;
We fully understand business communications have some specific characters. We provide below features,
- Enterprise-level delivery quality for group email and text with high reach rate and low message content distortion (for images)
- Even if the phone or iPad is turned off, the scheduled tasks can continue to run.
- Strictly follow the security regulations and rules to protect your information
- Both E-Mail address and phone numbers can be put into one group and the same message content can be scheduled to auto sent to them
- There is no limit on the email text length, and maximumly 10 images attached in each email
- Unlimited cloud storage for sent content
- Pre-created and self-created message templates
We use our cloud service to process and store auto-send message content and contacts. In order to support the cloud service, there are in-app purchases for scheduled text messages.
We also provide the Standard Subscriptions that offer extra services and features, priced from $0.99 monthly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period (30 days) and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
With subscription you will have below benefits:
- All purchased messages will be carry-over from previous subscription period;
- Get bonus messages in every subscription period;
- Higher quality-of-service for message delivery;
- 2 days response time for technical support;
- Permanent cloud storage for all sent messages.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.freeramble.com/doc/FreeRamble_Terms_Conditions.html
1) All scheduled email and text are sent from our company’s cloud email address and cloud number.
2) There is a limit on text messages length in bytes. The alphabetical and numerical characters consume one byte per char, using other charset will potentially use multiple bytes per char, and may consume you more credits.
We have improved the performance and reliability of message delivery in this version. Also it has been optimized to better fit the iOS 13 dark mode and other new features.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot wait for future updates
Since I started using this app I have been scheduling meeting reminders through text and promotions through email. Very useful to be able to do both from the same app
Tells me I don’t have enough credits
Paid on the App Store. I send my first text successfully. When I try to send a second text, it says I don’t have enough credits and it prompts me to pay in the app for monthly service. So I pay for a month. When I try to send a text, it said I don’t have enough credits. When I try to buy credits, it says I already have a month subscription. I already tried restarting and deleting the text and composing a different one—same result.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We are sorry to hear that. You can get our help by clicking the Setting -> Support and fill in the contact info form, or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you to figure out the root cause.
Best app I have ever used.
This app works great for me. It lets me schedule as many messages as I would like, and then sends them automatically. I would recommend this app to anyone, and have been having all my friends try it so I could earn referral credits!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FreeRamble Technology Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard subscription $0.99
- Medium credit package $1.99
- Extra large credit package $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.