Saving money with Guac in 3 Easy Steps
1. Guac syncs with your bank. Securely authorize your checking bank to sync directly with Guac. Guac is as safe as it is simple. Guac is FDIC insured.
2. Create A Guac Fund. Saving for a trip, new car, watch or something to fall back on? Guac funds are easy to set up, you'll just need to decide what you're saving for and how much you'd like to save, we'll take care of the rest.
3. Achieve & Purchase your Goals while earning Cash Back. Our easy to use app transfers a small percentage of your daily spending into your Guac funds, empowering you to save while you spend. Once you achieved your goal utilize the Guac Marketplace to make your purchase & Earn Cash Back!
- General UX Improvements of modules
- Subscription feature extended to web-app
- Improved error messages when queries fail to fetch data
- Changes for rapid withdrawal limits
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Acorns!
My accountant told me about this app to help me save money & it works like a charm! I like that this app lets me pick the % to save each time I make a purchase and lets me have immediate access to the money vs putting into an IRA like acorns! I also love the cash back when shopping, it’s like getting FREE money! I always check to see if the store Im buying from is on here and 9/10x it is! I noticed the % cash back is higher than another app I was using so now I don’t have to constantly check which to use, Guac always is more and I see the cash back quicker in my account using Guac! I’ve saved 25% of my goal already so it’s working for sure! I’ll have my down payment funded in no time thanks to Guac! The pro version is very inexpensive and so worth it for the extra features. The free account is great too but I quickly opted for the pro when I saw how much more money I can “save/earn” from cash back feature vs the free account. It pays off in just one or two purchases!
I’m now very satisfied with the speed at which money is received from my funding source and placed into my Goal account. Normal processing time seems to be around 3 days. That seems to be the industry standard in this age of computer technology. When I tested the transfer process back to my funding source it was denied for a rapid transfer. I discovered the reason why and it was Bank standards and not Guac’s. I will continue using the service and look forward to faster speeds as banking standards relax. I am very excited about the fact I don’t have to manually move money myself. Outstanding overall App and company.
Developer Response ,
We are actively working on speeding up the deposit process with the rest of the banking community. Guac as well as most banks have to abide by the Standard Bank Billing Cycle which can take up to 5 business days for some savings to be approved for security purposes. Most banks approve savings in 1-3 business days based on the institution.
YOU CANT DELETE THE APP AND YOU CANT UNLINK YOUR BANK ACCONT DO NOT GET
On all the one star reviews Guac says to email them and they will help you through it, well they simply don’t. They send you unhelpful and frankly somewhat rude emails, that do nothing for you. The app if confusing and they can pause your ability to use the whole app whenever they want. Deleting this app seems genuinely impossible. You have to wait for all the money to be out but there’s no way to stop money coming in. GET ANY OTHER SAVINGS APP THIS IS THE WOSRT DESIGNED APP OF ALL TIME. There’s no way to unconnect your bank account from their app once you connect it.
STILL TRYING TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT ITS NOW MARCH HOW RIDICULOUS HORRIBLE APP AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE, talk about condescending and rude.
The fact that it’s been one month since I’ve started the deletion process and the app still isn’t deleted and is still taking money from my account tells you every thing you need to know, it’s designed poorly and the service is trash, THIS APP IS GARBAGE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF YOU CANNOT UNCONNECT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DO NOT DO IT.
Developer Response ,
Hello, We are to help and it sounds like there is still a lot of confusion.
- You can pause any of your savings goals at any time by opening each goal & editing
- First step to delete is to pause your goals so no future savings occur & once those savings in process are approved they are ready for immediate use. Once all savings are available you can transfer your balance and complete your delete process. I'd be happy to walk you through this again if you could please reach out to email@example.com
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- New World Savings, Inc
- 56.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © New World Savings Inc.