Saving money with Guac in 3 Easy Steps
1. Guac syncs with your bank. Securely authorize your checking bank to sync directly with Guac. Guac is as safe as it is simple. Guac is FDIC insured.
2. Create A Guac Fund. Saving for a trip, new car, watch or something to fall back on? Guac funds are easy to set up, you'll just need to decide what you're saving for and how much you'd like to save, we'll take care of the rest.
3. Achieve & Purchase your Goals while earning Cash Back. Our easy to use app transfers a small percentage of your daily spending into your Guac funds, empowering you to save while you spend. Once you achieved your goal utilize the Guac Marketplace to make your purchase & Earn Cash Back!
- Addition of 500+ New Reward Partners
- Digital Rewards Money Hack: Create purchasing power by getting up to a 20% $ bonus with your favorite brands
- Real time credit score monitoring & building
Introducing Guac Gold:
- Save for multiple goals with automated distribution
- More Digital Rewards - Gift Card redemptions with up to 20% bonus
- Credit monitoring & building
- Access to the “Guac Double Dip” Money Hack
- No service fee
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Acorns!
My accountant told me about this app to help me save money & it works like a charm! I like that this app lets me pick the % to save each time I make a purchase and lets me have immediate access to the money vs putting into an IRA like acorns! I also love the cash back when shopping, it’s like getting FREE money! I always check to see if the store Im buying from is on here and 9/10x it is! I noticed the % cash back is higher than another app I was using so now I don’t have to constantly check which to use, Guac always is more and I see the cash back quicker in my account using Guac! I’ve saved 25% of my goal already so it’s working for sure! I’ll have my down payment funded in no time thanks to Guac! The pro version is very inexpensive and so worth it for the extra features. The free account is great too but I quickly opted for the pro when I saw how much more money I can “save/earn” from cash back feature vs the free account. It pays off in just one or two purchases!
Do Not Use! Terrible service and not a trustworthy system
Getting support through the app, on the phone or by email is difficult. I called 10+ times and no one would answer. When I sent an email, they said to call them, which makes no sense when someone doesn’t pick up. Your funds and round ups pull from your bank account immediately, but take days to show up in the Guac account and getting those funds back to your bank is a headache. I had fraud on my bank information that I originally signed up with them with. Rather than be able to update my current bank information, they said they would have to issue me a check in order for me to get MY funds back that I saved. A CHECK?! The whole thing is very inconvenient and not worth your time. You’re better off manually rounding up your transactions and putting those funds in savings in YOUR OWN bank so that way you always have access to them and they’re not in control by a third party. There is no point in saving up for a rainy day/emergency fund, and then not being able to use those funds for several weeks...waiting for a check to issue?! With technology today that should never have to happen. Customer service was unprofessional, and when I was asking questions to explain how the app worked they made it seem like I was unintelligent because I didn’t know every detail fine print that was listed on their website/app- when I was just asking for clarification of how everything works. Very untrustworthy and I do not recommend to anyone.
Developer Response ,
I believe you spoke with our live human support line and we were able to complete your request. You are correct that the Auto-Tips Guac sets aside for you happen in real time as you make purchases. It can take between 1-3 business days for your savings to be available in your Guac App as we currently have to utilize standard ACH (We are currently improving speed) But this is why we have the Guac Statement feature that shows all savings, transfers and Cash Back requests in real time. You are correct that we had to issue you a check and this is because of the fraud on your bank account you had connected with Guac. For security purposes we only allow you to use your savings with our marketplace partners or to move that money from your originating bank account. Since your bank account was compromised with fraud we could not move your savings to that bank account so we had to issue you a check with your total savings. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will continue to work to provide the best human support possible.
Great customer service!
When the update happened, I had trouble with my account and couldn’t see my balance. I called their customer service line and spoke with Jacqueline. She was so nice and explained everything that was happening and with the update that caused a little hiccup. She told me she would give me a call back with more info or when the problem was resolved and she did, which you don’t see happening that often these days.
I am newer to the app and she also let me know about the videos to help navigate the system a little better and more information with how to get the most out of my settings.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- New World Savings, Inc
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © New World Savings Inc.