College can be tough. Navigate Student makes it easier by helping you discover and connect with the right people and resources.
Use features like...
1. Appointment Scheduling - Schedule appointments with your school staff
2. To-Dos - View to-dos and events from your school
3. Class Schedule - view your classes and sync them to your phone calendar
4. Resources - View location and contact info for people and places at school
5. Study Buddies - Make study groups with other students
6. My Docs - View appointment summaries, progress reports, and notes from your school
7. Holds - View your holds and steps to remove them
8. Surveys - Share valuable feedback about your experiences at your school
9. Notifications - Configure email, text message, and mobile push notifications
10. My Major - View your major and explore others that might be a good fit
Use our desktop website for course planning, scheduling, and registration.
- You can only use Navigate if your school partners with EAB.
- Navigate relies on data and configuration from your school. Some features might not be available depending on your school.
- If you have login problems, please use your school-affiliated email address to contact NavigateTechSupport@eab.com
Happy new year! Minor bug fixes and improvements.
If you have login problems, use your school-affiliated email address to contact NavigateTechSupport@eab.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, needs updating
There are few bugs: sometimes the app doesn’t launch; also, the app needs to be updated to fit an iPhone 14 Pro Max. The app isn’t optimized to the screen.
This is a great app that boasts many features. You can manage a task list set by your school, as well as your personal to do list. You can schedule and appointment with your supervisor and even reach out to other students via the Study Buddy feature. If your school places any holds on your account you can see that too, and there are extra features like links to academic calendar.
App is No Good/Cry for Help
Writing this review because I currently do not have a laptop and have been forced to use my phone for the last semester. I was hoping this would just somewhat be like a mobile version of the website found on a laptop but it is absolutely horrible. For starters, and easily the BIGGEST problem with the app is that it does not let you look or even edit your planner/schedule. This is really the only reason why my school even uses the app so to not have this feature on the mobile download basically renders itself useless. Next, because for some reason you can actually access your planner on the website while your on mobile I tried that and it still left me useless. Every time you grab a class to drag to your calendar the website scrolls with the class you’ve dragged essentially never being able to let you scroll all the way down to the calendar unless you let go of the class your dragging. This leaves the whole registration process debunked and making me unable to sign up for any classes. Registration for winter classes came out today and I need help IMMEDIATELY because I have no way to register and if I don’t sign up soon I’m going to lose the classes I have planned. Please fix your app to at least be able to access and edit the planner would make everything so much better. I hate to give an app a one star review but this one is more so a cry for help than poo-pooing the app, I just need to be able to sign up for my classes asap.
I'm about to attend Northern Illinois University this year and I was told to download this app during my orientation. It seems extremely helpful and convenient for college.
However, problem is that when I go into the app and it takes me to the browser where I log in, it doesn't take me back to the app as your app description says, making this app pretty useless. It doesn't help that the browser version is sort of not mobile-friendly. Other than that, everything else seems to be okay.
I just hope I will be able to use the app version soon.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for raising this issue. We released a new version that should address this app related browser issue. Please trying accessing the app again. If this did not resolve your please please email email@example.com so we can look into it further for you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EAB Global, Inc.
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 EAB Global, Inc.