Guideline Central - Clinical practice guidelines in a concise, easy to read quick-reference format.
Choose from thousands of official medical association guidelines representing all of the main specialties and therapeutic areas. These are official society guidelines, condensed into a quick reference pocket guide format that is current, practical and portable.
Why read through hundreds of pages when you can save time by accessing all of the main recommendations in a more user-friendly format?
Why download dozens of separate guidelines apps when you can have all of those and more in a single platform?
The app offers over 2,000 free guideline summaries, as well as 200 premium guideline titles that are developed directly with the authoring associations. In addition to clinical practice guidelines, the app also includes other frequently used resources:
- 200 Premium Pocket Guidelines
- 2,000 NGC Guideline Summaries
- 100+ Clinical Calculators
- Drug Information
- Clinical Trials
- USPSTF Preventive Services
- MEDLINE/PubMed Search
- More coming soon (Quality measures, codes, etc.)
FREE APP FEATURES:
- Official recommendations from trusted sources
- Easy navigation to critical information
- Find within content, and search across sources
- Instant updates when new guidelines are released
- Online and offline functionality
- Adjust text size, font, and color for easy reading
- Share, store and annotate frequently accessed guidelines
- Your account syncs with our web app, GuidelineCentral.com
- Every new account receives one free premium title
PREMIUM GUIDELINES FROM MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS:
- Quick reference format with key points, treatment, management, prevention and more
- Well illustrated algorithms, charts and medical tables
- Comprehensive drug information
- Access on multiple devices - web and mobile apps
- Semantic deep links to drugs and more within leaving the screen
UNLIMITED POCKET GUIDE SUBSCRIPTION
- Receive unlimited access to all of our quick-reference tools for $169 / year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
EXCLUSIVELY PARTNERED WITH 30+ SOCIETIES, INCLUDING:
• American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
• American Heart Association (AHA)
• American College of Cardiology (ACC)
• American Thyroid Association (ATA)
• American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
• American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
• American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
• American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
• American Thoracic Society (ATS)
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
• American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
• American Diabetes Association (ADA)
• Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
• National Lipid Association (NLA)
• Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
• Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS)
• The Endocrine Society (TES)
• And More
THE PERFECT MEDICAL APP FOR:
• Practicing clinicians
• Educators and researchers
• Quality managers
• Coding and billing professionals
Guideline Central customer support is available to help get your app up and running. Societies or institutions who are interested in having their guidelines included withing our platform are welcome to reach out any time as well.
• Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit our website at https://www.GuidelineCentral.com
• Contact us via telephone at 1-407-878-7606 M-F, 9am-5pm ET (US)
Fixes to the registration form and margins
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good idea. Terrible app.
Extremely slow and buggy. Have the latest iPhone but guidelines would take 2-3 minutes to load, crashing the app half of the time. They need to update this app.
New Update is GOLD!
It looks like the developer recently released a new update and changed the interface. It made the app super easy to use and definitely improved the usability. I haven’t experienced any crashes since the update. I love being about to access all the relevant treatment information I need directly on my phone. Thanks Guideline Central!
Very useful resources
This app has extremely helpful and very important information. It’s nice to have access immediately available.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- International Guidelines Center, Inc
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 International Guidelines Center
- In-App Purchases
- All Pocketguides Subscription $169.99
- Clostridium difficile Infection [IDSA, SHEA]
- Community – Acquired Pneumonia [IDSA, ATS] $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.