Version 5 brings an entirely new look and feel to your medical content. Searching and reviewing your favorite content has been revamped with a modern approach in mind.
Guideline Central - Clinical practice guidelines in a concise, easy to read quick-reference format.
Choose from thousands of official medical association guidelines representing all of the main specialties and therapeutic areas. These are official society guidelines, condensed into a quick reference pocket guide format that is current, practical and portable.
Why read through hundreds of pages when you can save time by accessing all of the main recommendations in a more user-friendly format?
Why download dozens of separate guidelines apps when you can have all of those and more in a single platform?
The app offers over 2,000 free guideline summaries, as well as 200 premium guideline titles that are developed directly with the authoring associations. In addition to clinical practice guidelines, the app also includes other frequently used resources:
- 200 Premium Pocket Guidelines
- 2,000 NGC Guideline Summaries
- 100+ Clinical Calculators
- Drug Information
- Clinical Trials
- USPSTF Preventive Services
- MEDLINE/PubMed Search
- More coming soon (Quality measures, codes, etc.)
FREE APP FEATURES:
- Official recommendations from trusted sources
- Easy navigation to critical information
- Find within content, and search across sources
- Instant updates when new guidelines are released
- Online and offline functionality
- Adjust text size, font, and color for easy reading
- Share, store and annotate frequently accessed guidelines
- Your account syncs with our web app, GuidelineCentral.com
- Every new account receives one free premium title
PREMIUM GUIDELINES FROM MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS:
- Quick reference format with key points, treatment, management, prevention and more
- Well illustrated algorithms, charts and medical tables
- Comprehensive drug information
- Access on multiple devices - web and mobile apps
- Semantic deep links to drugs and more within leaving the screen
UNLIMITED POCKET GUIDE SUBSCRIPTION
- Receive unlimited access to all of our quick-reference tools for $169 / year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
EXCLUSIVELY PARTNERED WITH 30+ SOCIETIES, INCLUDING:
• American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
• American Heart Association (AHA)
• American College of Cardiology (ACC)
• American Thyroid Association (ATA)
• American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
• American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
• American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
• American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
• American Thoracic Society (ATS)
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
• American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
• American Diabetes Association (ADA)
• Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
• National Lipid Association (NLA)
• Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
• Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS)
• The Endocrine Society (TES)
• And More
THE PERFECT MEDICAL APP FOR:
• Practicing clinicians
• Educators and researchers
• Quality managers
• Coding and billing professionals
Guideline Central customer support is available to help get your app up and running. Societies or institutions who are interested in having their guidelines included withing our platform are welcome to reach out any time as well.
• Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit our website at https://www.GuidelineCentral.com
• Contact us via telephone at 1-407-878-7606 M-F, 9am-5pm ET (US)
Note: Same version that passed the review for 5.0.0 (7) but with the production configuration and other minor improvements. See the first paragraph under "Notes" for more information.
Guideline Central 5 is a complete overhaul of version 4. The new update leverages our brand new Guideline Central platform and API. The mobile designs are based on our new upcoming website.
1. iOS AppTracking permission for in-app (only) tracking.
2. A new search UI for each given content type from the previous version.
3. More control for downloading offline content.
4. Users can either auto-download content that’s added to their library OR
5. They can manually download select content with swipe buttons
6. Recently visited content sections per content type.
7. Most other components have the same functionality, but the UI has been reworked for a better user experience. (i.e add to the library, download for offline usage, notes).
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea. Terrible app.
Extremely slow and buggy. Have the latest iPhone but guidelines would take 2-3 minutes to load, crashing the app half of the time. They need to update this app.
New Update is GOLD!
It looks like the developer recently released a new update and changed the interface. It made the app super easy to use and definitely improved the usability. I haven’t experienced any crashes since the update. I love being about to access all the relevant treatment information I need directly on my phone. Thanks Guideline Central!
Very useful resources
This app has extremely helpful and very important information. It’s nice to have access immediately available.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- International Guidelines Center, Inc
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 International Guidelines Center
- In-App Purchases
- All Pocketguides Subscription $169.99
- Clostridium difficile Infection [IDSA, SHEA] $0.00
- Community – Acquired Pneumonia [IDSA, ATS] $6.99
- Cholesterol - Adult Management [ACCF, AHA] $8.99
- Heart Failure [ACCF, AHA] $10.99
- Diabetes Mellitus - Standards of Medical Care [ADA] $8.99
- Atrial Fibrillation [ACC/AHA] $8.99
- Antimicrobial Stewardship [IDSA, SHEA, SIDP] $5.99
- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) [AHA, ACCF] $10.99
- Adult Sinusitis [AAO-HNS] $6.99