What they said about Guitar 3D!
***"Guitar 3D is probably the best guitar teaching app I’ve ever come across in the App Store." - appPicker***
*** Watch the Video Trailer and Decide for Yourself!***
"... Guitar 3D take a completely different approach, using a 3-D animated character to demonstrate arm, hand, and finger movements just like you have a real guitarist playing in front of you." - AppAdvice
iOS exclusive "Guitar 3D", brings an amazing 3D guitarist into your hands!
Composing music and learning guitar has never been so easy!
Just drag and drop some chords and watch the 3D character play your song with real-time animations!
Guitar 3D is a revolutionary way of making music and learning guitar. In 3D environment make awesome musics or accompaniments just in seconds. Compose musics, play, sing or improvise over chord progressions. Watch the 3D character playing your music with seamless arm, hand and finger animations like a real guitarist playing in front of you. With the advantage of real-time 3D technology, zoom or orbit around fingers to learn hundreds of chords easily. Guitar 3D has been developed with world's most experienced academic guitar teachers and concert guitarists!
Guitar 3D is a free app but some in-app features such as chord packs, rhythm packs and upgrading to other versions will require payment.
What can you do with Guitar 3D?
- Learn hundreds of chords easily by observing their real-time transitions in 3D environment which you can not get with videos or photos.
- Learn strum patterns in different rhythms.
- Learn arpeggio patterns in different rhythms.
- Make loops of chord changes (progressions) to play, sing or improvise over it with your instrument.
- Decide the correct chords for your compositions.
- Make backing tracks.
- Hear your songs with bass guitar and drums.
- Share your songs with Guitar 3D community.
Who is this for?
- Advanced Guitarists
- Bass guitarists
- And all musicians
Guitar 3D features:
- iOS exclusive.
- Fret Zealot compatible.
- No photos, no videos, no chord charts. Just real-time interactive 3D!
- Huge chord library in all keys with their lifelike animations.
- Includes major, minor triad and dominant7 chords in all keys.
- Major7, minor7, sus4, sus2 and dominant7sus4 chords in all keys.
- Majoradd9, minoradd9, diminished and half-diminished (min7b5) chords in all keys
- Strum patterns.
- Arpeggio patterns (p i m a formulas).
- Different rhythm options.
- Sound FX section including reverb, delay, chorus and distortion.
- Auto bass and drums options.
- Timeline for chord progressions.
- Automation for tempo and rhythm changes, drum & bass, strum/arpeggios, sound fx and loops.
- Multi-sampled sounds from guitar.
- Use multi-touch gestures to zoom in, zoom out and orbit the camera around the hands.
- Different camera modes.
- Use training mode to observe chord changes, strums and arpeggios of different rhythm structures.
- Save, load your songs.
- Share your songs with Guitar 3D community.
- No Ads!
If you enjoy this app, please leave us a rating/review and tell us what features you'd like us to add. You can visit our website, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
* Now you can tap multi chord nodes to see and edit their chord groups
* New Demo Song added to show multi chord feature
* UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and Easy!
Just started using this app and it has kept my attention so far longer than any other app that I’ve tried. The 3D is cool. Nice short beginning tutorial so I’m not lost, but you can opt to skip if you like. There are upgrades, but that is expected. I haven’t tried them yet but if I find that I continue using this app I will definitely upgrade.
I’ve been a guitarist over 10 years but never really learned chords. I read them in tab form but never knew the name of the notes themselves. This things shows you correctly how to place your fingers on top of other things, I created a basic outline for a song I’m currently writing with this thing. 👍🏻 definitely get this
Developer Response ,
So glad you are enjoying our app! Stay tuned for more features!
Especially love the way you can rotate to get the best view of left hand views for chord for fingering. Also I love it that you can hear how chord phrases sound together. The percussion addition, and the ability to set the speed all add up to a fantastic app! Just wish my mini 4 iPad could handle the AR version.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- CMT Bilisim Muzik Ltd Sti
- 196.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Polygonium
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Bundle $19.99
- Expert Version $14.99
- Chord Bundle $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.