Introducing our new outstanding «Guitar Driller» app! This app is developed especially to help guitarists to organize their training exercises in many ways. It allows you to create various playlists from your favorite exercises by integrating different content from the other Fonexsis apps, installed on your device, as well as to learn and to explore new innovative guitar material from optionally purchased Guitar Driller packs.
Guitar Driller supports all the features of the other guitar apps, released by Fonexsis, plus:
◦ Create and edit your own playlists of exercises for your guitar training;
◦ Import exercises from the other Fonexsis apps that support Guitar Driller integration;
◦ Add drums to exercises instead of metronome sounds;
◦ You can store different tempo values for every exercise in your playlist, as well as modify other settings like Metrotone beat, bar size, harmony timbre, drum sets and more!
GUITAR DRILLER INTEGRATION
There are two ways you can use your Fonexsis guitar apps with Guitar Driller. First, you can access them from Guitar Driller's "My Content" list to pick up exercises for creating your playlists. Second, you can add your favorite exercises directly to Guitar Driller's playlists from the other apps themselves by tapping a star button under the fretboard and selecting "Copy to Driller..." menu from within the app.
To make your previously purchased Fonexsis guitar apps accessible from Guitar Driller's "My Content" list, please update these apps to their latest versions, and ensure they support Guitar Driller Integration. Then just launch each of these apps at least one time, and they will become available in Guitar Driller.
We will be gradually adding Guitar Driller Integration support to most of our guitar apps. You can find out if the app already supports it in its description on the App Store. Here's the list of apps, that currently support Guitar Driller Integration:
◦ Guitar Modes Symmetry School
◦ Economy Picking Guitar School
◦ Swybrid Picking Guitar School
◦ International Guitar Chords 1, 2 and LE
◦ Bluesman Guitar Scales 1 and 2
◦ Guitar Modal Pentatonic Scales
◦ Sweep Picking Guitar Arpeggios
◦ Two Handed Touch Guitar Arpeggios
For more information please visit
- added 6 photos to the Glossary, describing correct placement of a pick and a hand on a guitar (terms: Pick grip (standard, pro, dbl), Pivot point (forearm, thenar);
- several musical terms were added to the Glossary section;
- minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think your apps are excellent. You’re an incredible educator. What could make your scale apps better is if you added more sequences. Almost all solos are built with scale sequences (i.e. 1,2,3,4/2,3,4,5 ect) ... playing scales... cdefgabc... in a linear fashion is great for beginners and learning scales... Although the real creation of soloing in music lies in the sequencing, motifs and licks that are derived from the scales. Many advanced players use your apps and we can benefit even more from them if you would add more sequences or make an entirely new app with sequences only(pentatonic, blues, modal)... Thank you for your awesome apps❤️
The Fonexsis tools are the best guitar practice routines I’ve found, and this driller takes it to the next level. You can quickly set up custom practices using exercises from various modules, each with its own tempo to allow you to keep them all right at the edge of your ability. Expensive but absolutely worth it, these tools make practicing enjoyable which is amazing.
I got all the apps by Fonexsis and i must tell that I don’t need no any other guitar apps anymore. All info organized in such a fulfill and comprehensive manner, so you can find everything you need and even much more. Also love the way how the practice routine can be organized inside the app
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Dmitrij Pavlov
- 32.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2019 Fonexsis
- In-App Purchases
- Sliding Pentatonic $2.99
- (7-Note) Modal Arpeggios $1.99
- Famous Riffs on Guitar $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.