Prepare to explore an amazing world of guitar chords in your iPhone/iPad!
Demo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI0oMiWj_04
This app is an unique collection of chords that is especially designed to make your guitar learning practice comfortable, cognitive and exciting like never before! Most of the chords presented here are being met in different styles of guitar music played around the world, and these chords are easy to learn and play for most people! International Guitar Chords LE will be useful as for beginners, so for professionals.
This app is a lite version of our "International Guitar Chords" application. It has full functionality, except that it contains only 11 (96 counting variations) guitar chords instead of over 600 chords in full paid version.
● 11 types of chords (each chord represented in several variations, total number of chords incl. variations is 96, plus open string chords), which can be easily transposed to any desired key, resulting in more than 1100 of total chords!
● Only the best sounding chords were selected for you and presented in this collection
● Every chord is provided with corresponding optimal fingerings for your comfort
● Transpose chords to any desired key by dragging notes on the screen with your finger
● Strum the strings on the screen with your finger to play chords!
● Note names are displayed inside the playback cursor
● Sharp and flat signatures correspond to the current chord's key
● "Open strings Lock" feature allows you to view only open string chords
● Instant playback of chords with Acoustic guitar sounds
● Manual step by step note playback in both directions
● Reverb sound effect
● Designed for both iPhone and iPad
● iPhone X supported
● Guitar Driller Integration supported
For support and full documentation please visit:
- Guitar Driller integration added. Guitar Driller is our brand new app, which allows you to collect exercises from various Fonexsis guitar apps into one Guitar Driller app, create and edit your own playlists for training, plus many other cool features! You can download Guitar Driller for FREE in the App Store;
- the whole graphics engine updated, introducing support for high resolution displays of the newest iOS devices;
- iPhone X support added;
- new redesigned Chords Selector;
- guitar Reverb effect added (adjust from the Settings page);
- cursor and strings animation effects added;
- new Favorites system;
- new updated app icon;
- Tip of the Day feature added, where you can find useful tips about how to use the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is actually a pretty cool little app!
Cleverly engineered, with a study layout I've never seen before. This is HONESTLY the best piece of software I've seen on the subject of chord theory. Great app Fonexis! Thanks for all the hard work!
Not that great
Finesses' music apps are crazy expensive, so I was glad to see they provided a few free LE versions like this one so I could try them out. I'm frankly not impressed with this one enough to consider shelling out $26 for any of their full featured apps. The info says this is just missing 300+ cards from the paid version. If that's true, there are not any features here to get excited about or to justify the high price of their apps. It's just a basic chord viewer that lets you strum the strings to hear the chord, or play the notes one by one. The chords were not arranged in any way that let me search them easily (or else the UI is so bad, I couldn't find the way I do it). Chord Bank is a much better app.
Great Apps but the Paid Versions are EXPENSIVE
I'd buy every one of these apps for both bass and guitar if they weren't so bloody expensive. Once you figure out how it all works it's brilliantly well done and very useful. But I've never seen such pricey apps for guitar and bass.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.