Gun Builder is the new-generation 3D Puzzle Game!
Take Orders and Build guns in Puzzle-like levels step by step and Earn Money and purchase new Tools.
Easy to play :
Simply drag the Pieces to the work table to craft the ordered Gun and see how it works.
Key Features :
- Awesome 3D Graphics and Smooth Animations
- Unlock Various type of Cool Guns
- New-generation Puzzle 3D game
- Upgrade your Work place by Selling Guns
- Different Tools to Build Guns
What's new :
- Rework of the workbench
- Shooting range mode
- Time-Attack mode rework
- Improvement of game stability
Ratings and Reviews
This game is awesome. It’s super fun and well made. And honestly. There isn’t that many ads. You only really get ads after build a gun and that takes a little bit. I am super addicted to this game now.
Idea Was Good, Execution Needs Work
I didn’t get this game thinking that it would be a 100% accurate portrayal of gun building, however there are so many things wrong with the way they have you build the guns. On the M1 carbine level it is designed in such a way that if you were to build a replica of the way it is built in the game, assuming it even runs, there is no locking mechanism or recoil spring, so the bolt would release and then fly directly into the shooter’s face killing them. I understand that this is a little specific for a free game, but you would expect for a game meant to show the building of guns someone making the game would actually know the basic basic parts of a gun that allow it to function without killing the shooter. In short, realistically, most if not all of these guns would kill whoever is shooting it.
Waste of time
This game is fun but I’m deleting it now, you get ads after every level and if you quit a level you do, if you not doing anything it will still give you and ad, you decline an ad for reward you still get one just shorter, you also have to put the thing if the perfect place even if you can see it or there’s no outline, and in the shooting range you can’t look in scope or iron site and when you the gun it says accuracy for hip fire and Normal accuracy so shouldn’t it let you try both, also another problem is you can have two of the exact same pieces but one go’s on the right and one go’s on the left you have to guess what side they go on
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PUZZLE GAMES FACTORY
- 611.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © FlexiPixie LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.