Over 10.000.000 workouts logged with Gym Hero so far! Making it one of the hottest fitness tracker in the app store!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
GYM HERO PRO FEATURES:
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- exercise database with over 290 exercises
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- iCloud backup
- health kit support
- Easy to use: Single thumb friendly
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create and save an unlimited number of exercises
- Workout summary (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- Online locker browser extension (track & analyze your workouts in the browser on fitty.co)
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Apple Health sync: the calorie burn of your workouts are synchronized with Apple Health (activate in Gym Hero settings)
- FIX: you can change the exercise name by tapping the title
- FIX: some of you were getting errors when opening the statistics, that should be a thing of the past
- FIX: muscle groups are assigned automatically for known exercises
- FIX: in app purchases are properly activated (use the "restore" function in the training plan section)
Decimal fix? Coming right up in the next update! As always, we welcome you to come chat with us at https://gymhero.me/community
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Go-To Gym App
I’ve been tracking my gym sessions with this app for 6 years now (Since October, 2012). I’ve been extremely happy overall with the capability and evolving interface. It never changes too much so I do not know how to operate it when updated but it is updated and supported. I’m older so I do not go to the gym for bodybuilding but I do go to the gym three times a week to maintain flexibility, muscle mass and to prevent injury. This app has helped so much in that goal. Whenever I travel I’m able to keep track of the equipment at the gyms I use in different places so I don’t have to reset and figure out how much weight I did last time. I can also track over time when I’ve increased too fast and was injured. This app has helped keep me active and progressing. Thank you for this app and what it has enabled me to do for the past 6 years.
Developer Response ,
🙌 thank you for taking the time to write us these words. We’re glad that our little app was useful to you!
This app is terrific for keeping track of all my workouts. I use it every single time I work out. And after my work out, I send a CSV file to my computer (which is a feature of this app) and track my progress using Microsoft Excel. This app has been incredibly helpful in tracking my gains and allowing me to see progress in a variety of different ways -- thanks to the versatility of being able to upload it to my computer.
Great app…until you have a problem!
Got this in July 2016. Served the purpose well for 6 months. Then it started acting erratic on my iPhone 6s. Couldn't enter sets and/or reps without backing out of it several times and restarting the app. Frustrating, to say the least, when you were doing supersets. Got an iPhone 7…same exact problem. Emailed support, no response. Emailed again, was told I was the only one "complaining" about it and to be more specific. Sent a very detailed email outlining it step-by-step…no reply. Then same problem started happening on my wife's iPhone. Emailed again…was then told to back up everything, delete the app, and reinstall. This was happening on 3 DIFFERENT phones so that would have been pointless. Had to dump this one, got another one that works perfect and does everything exactly as it should. And they reply to emails!. Customer service does exist...just not here. Good luck if you use this one.
- Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- 55.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Minute Workout $0.99
- 100 Pushups Challenge Level 1 $1.99
- 100 Pushups Challenge Level 2 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.