*100 Bonus Points for New App Users - Limited Time Only!
*$10 off $30 Reward added to account in News & Offers tab within 48 hours!
The Gyu-Kaku App makes it easy to earn delicious rewards on your smartphone for eating the food you love! Earn points for every purchase you make and redeem them for tasty rewards!
Start earning rewards with as little as 100 points!
App Member Benefits:
- Point accrual varies by Restaurant Location
- Sign up with Facebook and earn a BONUS 50 points
-Refer a friend and you'll BOTH receive a bonus 50 points after their first purchase & qualified scan.
- When it's your birthday, you'll get another 100 bonus points!
- Receive exclusive rewards and deals! Be sure to enable Push Notifications so we can let you know about them!
- Rewards: Earn tasty rewards with us! You can save up your points and earn even bigger rewards!
- Location Finder: Find your closest location and search for others all over North America.
- Reservations: Quickly make reservations at our restaurants to make sure you always have your seat saved.
- Exclusive Offers: Enjoy special offers tailored for you that is only available through our mobile app!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Natalie - what a gem!!!
Natalie is the quintessentially perfect server and we are lucky enough to get her every time! Her energy is just the right amount for the restaurant. We were pleased with our experience with Natalie after getting yelled at for grabbing a napkin and then was given plastic fork and knives, when clearly, we were given stainless steel utensils during our experience....Natalie totally smoothed it over enough for us to come back again...!
Update = $100 in lost rewards
I had easily over $100 in rewards. But when I go to view or use them, the app is requiring me to transfer to the new app. It asks for my email address thatbwas used to originally sign up, or for my email address assigned to my Facebook account... luckily for me, it’s the same address. But when I enter it, I get an “invalid information” error message. I check it multiple times and no typos. So I click the link to email them if I have issues... but... here we are a week later and not even a response. Go to look up a phone number to call customer support, there isn’t one listed.
I’m giving it to the end of this week, if they don’t contact me or get this resolved, I just won’t eat there again... I live in Honolulu... I have LOTS of BBQ restaurant options aside from Gyu-Kaku... the reward program was actually the reason I always chose them over the other places. This wouldn’t be a big deal for a couple bucks, but over $100 worth of rewards... gone.
Lunch date Go-To
My husband and I love this place. It's our weekly lunch date go to. Plus the prices during lunch is way cheaper and you get more items with your meal. Always great customer service whichever location we go to. App is awesome for points! Never had any issues with scanning or redeeming or updating! Plus they'll kick in extra points for "being awesome"!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reviewing us. We are thrilled to hear this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.