It’s here! The official 85C Bakery Cafe Mobile App. Sweeten your Life.
EXCHANGE FOR REWARDS
Your points are hard earned, that’s why you should choose your rewards. We just keep them fresh.
Scan and pick up your rewards whenever you want during the time-frame given. Rewards on your time.
SPECIAL VIP TREATS
Accumulate 285 Degrees for some extra Sweet Rewards.
SEND A GIFT
Feeling extra sweet? Send a reward and treat someone special.
REMEMBER YOUR FAVORITES!
Found a favorite? Browse your purchase history to find it again.
Stay up-to-date on the latest 85°C news. Special access to in-store promotions and events.
Traveling? We’ve got you covered. Find the closest 85°C Bakery Cafe near you.
ACCUMULATE POINTS ANYWHERE
Your Member ID is with you everywhere on your phone for easy point accumulation. Scan and go!
Fix some issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
System busy issue.
Hello, I have been using this app to get my points at the store and it has been working fine, until recently. Whenever I try to open the app, a notice pop up saying: "System busy. Please check connection and check back later" i know for sure my connction is fine since I am able to go online with othet stuff and search the internet. Please help me resolve this issue so i can give this app the 5 star it should get.
A Good Start!
So far I’m largely pleased with the app. It needs some tweaking to improve the user experience, I feel.
I experienced no issues signing up for an account and don’t see anything really wrong with using the card or redeeming rewards which are finally nice to see!
A couple nice-to-haves ....
1) Persistent log-in. It’s very annoying now days to be asked to log in after x amount of time. Like the Starbucks app, maybe a persistent logged in state and ask for my thumbprint or whatever only when redeeming and not asking for a password.
2) Ability to scan card anytime in the transaction. Sometimes a cashier is very quick and if I’m still pulling up my card (because I have to log in) and they already started pricing my items he or she has to do double work to clear it out, scan my card, and continue. I suspect this may be due to the point-of-sale system and not the reward program itself, tho.
Otherwise I’m sure this app will continue to get better over time. I’ve given it 4/5 for the login issue and hoping to see it improve.
Points Suddenly Lost Its Worth
The points required to redeem food items suddenly increased this month. Use to be 1 point equals 10 cents worth. For example, it would require 20 points to redeem a free Berrytale ($2 worth) in the past. Now, all of a sudden, they raised it to 30 points. And a lot of these deals had an expiration date of say 12/31, so I expected to be able to redeem them later on...but now they’re gone. I’ve accumulated quite some points as I’ve been a frequent customer, but now I’m waiting for the old deals to come back where the points are worth the same as before. I may even stop going to 85 Degrees all together if they don’t bring the deals back.
- COMESTIBLES MASTER CO., LTD
- 28.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2015 Perfect 85 Degrees C, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.