Habit is a habit tracker app that helps you to build good habits, reach your goals.
It will remind you when needed, track habits with stats and notes, analyze habits with charts, therefore reach your goals at ease. It is also the first habit app that let you and your friends build habit together by remind and encourage each other.
- Different types of habits: simple or quantized habits for better tracking
- Group habits: build, remind & track habits with people you care
- Powerful stats: detailed information to evaluate your results
- Yearly view: unique yearly view put everyday results together
- Repeated reminders: you can set more than one reminder for any habit
- Custom reminder sound: you can record or import ringtone
- Location reminders: remind you when leaving or entering a location
- Today widget: quickly accessing your habits from notification center
- Habit memo: your own habit diary
- Habit ideas: discover new habits that worth trying (will be updated frequently)
- Focus time: for time related habits you can have a helpful timer
- Cloud backup & sync: use on your iPhone and iPad
- Safety lock: protect your privacy with faceID or touchID
- Compete with friend: see who's doing better
- Dark mode: for those black lovers
- Upcoming features: we will add more features like location-based reminder, monthly report, review mode, auto checkin, searching habit buddy online, habit note, privacy habits and more...
With Habit, it will make your daily routine simple, make your mind clear, make your goal achievable, make your life better, and finally make your dream come true.
Download now, you wont regret.
NOTE: Habit reads data for some habits from Apple Health app (Steps, energy, walking, running ..etc). No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
- Added watch complications
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful, Motivational, and Well-Made
After downloading several habit-tracking apps that were a complete failure, I came across this unique app. I downloaded it for free and it hasn’t bothered me asking me to buy the premium options. This app is so useful to set goals and habits, become more productive and organized, and receive personalized, motivational reminders to complete your daily habits. It includes so many features you just can’t get out of another app for free. You can create new habits, assign them certain days, and set reminders with motivational messages. I like the fact that the habits can be reorganized, filtered, and color coded. The app even includes inspiration for new habits. It keeps everything neat and organized. I also love that it has many options to personalize the app, including a variety of icons, colors, and themes to make the app more aesthetically appealing. But most importantly, it does its job of helping build new habits. I don’t regret having downloaded this app and would definitely recommend it!
I’m not one that typically writes app reviews but I must take a moment to share that this app is super fantastic! I’ve tried a few others (free version which was limited to 3 habits) and could not get the user friendliness out of them that comes with this one. Even when I had a question the customer service was super quick and provided directions to help address what I needed. I can’t say enough great and wonderful things of the functions and on top of all that greatness comes the price of free. Don’t waster your time elsewhere just use this it is truly a worthwhile download. As they get feedback I’m sure more functions based on user ideas and preference will be developed. One idea whoops
Be to get some trending charts to see progress you’ve made. It may be already be there or in development so I’ll just say I’m still looking. Loving the app. Thank you!!
Helpful and Easy to use!
Just downloaded this app. I like the interface and I like how customizable things are even down to the color and the icon of each habit you make. I think the $4.99 is worth it to be able to add as many habits as you want.
One improvement that would be helpful is being able to look at what your next day looks like. Being able to see my habits/to-do list for the next day would be nice, or selecting a day on the calendar and see what you have to do that day. For example I wanted to check and make sure that I was going to get a monthly reminder for paying rent next month, and having the ability to look at the habits for days ahead would have been helpful.
- Davetech Co., Ltd.
- 240.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Davetech 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Habify Pro $4.99
- Habit Pro. $3.49
- Habit Promo $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.