The HMH Well app is an easy-to-use mobile application that gives users the ability to actively manage their health needs. This app is optimized for iOS 9 to streamline navigation to its most important features.
Through the HMH Well app, patients can search for physicians, make appointments with select doctors, get directions inside and outside the hospital, access their individual medical records using myChart, upload and track health information from Apple's Health App, view the ER wait time, and learn about Hackensack Meridian Health Network.
The new HMH Well app offers features to both patients and physicians:
• Access your Medical Records
• Direct Appointment Scheduling with select doctors
• Create MyChart Account
• Internal Notifications
• MyChart Integration
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the “Apple Health app”, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
• Medical Symptom Library and Symptom Checker
• ER Wait Time
• Directions inside and outside of hospital
• Parking Planner
• Hackensack Meridian Health Network Information
• Find nearest Hackensack Meridian Health hospital
• Doctor Search
• Healthkit integration
• Login with fingerprint
- Update MyChart Library to 8.7
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Disgusted with new APP,
Does not deserve 1 star!! No APP developer talked to a user. Can not do simple comparisons of past test results on one page screen of phone. (In order to LOOK at the screen from phone screen Or just LOOK at it! ) Standard lab results not on same page with results for comparison. Therefore, using your phone to search lab results and is Useless. Now, I ask my provider to print out all my results every appt, but my CMP is delayed to next appointment!! Any good part of new APP is ruined by destroying the simple great features of previous software package. Calling information phone nbr is useless because customer service only helps you sign up, they have no knowledge of how software works. The person who bought this software should be fired.
Waste of time
I don’t quite understand how at first I was able to view my test results on the app, but now I get a message that says I have a new test result but went I go to check it out on the app. It tells me to go check “the website” ( whatever that is) for your results. So why have the app when it doesn’t give you the information.
This is without a doubt the worst app I have ever come across! It really deserves a zero rating. First off it’s not mobile friendly. When I spoke to the IT desk they said oh you have to use a laptop. What good is that if you’re not home? Honestly, whoever created this app needs to go back to school. Useless!MC5
- Hackensack university medical center
- 100.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 | Hackensack Meridian Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.