Dive into cyber space to develop and secure your own virtual 3D network and hack various targets around the world.
The darknet has never been so accessible! With this high-end cyber combat visual interface you can research programs, build your hacker reputation, loot or fight for your country in the First World Cyberwar.
* Hack networks of other players worldwide
* Develop and upgrade your hacking tools
* Build and refine your 3D network architecture
* Use various programs and hacking strategies
* Chose a brute force or a stealth approach for your intrusions
* Experience security, activist or terrorist missions
* Support your country in the war
+ Minor bug fixes
* Core Level 13 added!
* 3 BRAND NEW Artificial intelligence nodes, with powerful, long range abilities!
- Hawk AI: Offensive/Aggressive
- Beetle AI: Defensive/Repairs
- Squid AI: Stealth/Disabling
* Node limits increased for Core 7 and above.
* Deleted nodes now refund experience. Network levels have been recalculated.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is extremely fun and addicting for me because this game is unique to all the other games, but I do have one little concern. When you reach level 50 you star swing players with really low nodes but with a super high leveled sentry. What happens is that when you take over the low leveled node you don’t have anytime to put anything in it because it gets taken over again. The reason for this is because the node itself has such a low fire wall that the high leveled sentry can take retake it over again and again. My question is are you guys going to change the nodes firewall for this or do you see it as a strategy? Because I never have been able to take over a network of these guys. But other then that really good game, also love the free credits you get around the globe sometimes.
This is honestly one of my favorites but I still see room for growth. I have gone through almost every review on the page and mostly great things have been posted. However, much like most of the comments have said that there is room for improvement. Although I am not going to be nagging about that due to the simple fact of everyone else doing that. Instead I would like to congratulate you for the success of this game and I look forward to seeing what comes next.
PS I am very glad you fixed the crashing issue.
Hackers the game review from BOSS
Guys I really think this would be a good idea of hacking in teams of two and 3 to cia fbi NASA should add that content to the game and to be able to hack other players in group our othe players like two hackers go and hack two other players and hack corporations thins like that put out info but you have to gain a certain level of rep to hack in partners and also integrate like a hacking group of 10 to hack other groups and a private chat in groups to plan attacks in groups also integrate a new program base on hacking or hacking viruses
- Trickster Arts s.r.o.
- 269.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Trickster Arts
- In-App Purchases
- Lost Credit Card $4.99
- Rich Man's Wallet $9.99
- Secret Stash $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.