Hadem: Home to Art, Design and Entertainment in the Multiverse.
HADEM is a creativity-fueled immersive metaverse powered by Valuart, a boundless space in the Multiverse, home to Art, Design and Entertainment where visitors become one with the environment.
Because by now technology has accustomed us all to its immersive potential, but was still missing the final piece to unleash its full power. More than often, current means of entertainment technology in fact boast their attention-grabbing capabilities but actually make spectators more passive than active. People want to feel things. But more than anything, people want to have a special space to celebrate creativity and have an active role in the vision they support…And we want to provide that.
- Directed by Achille Lauro: Fashion, Art, and Sound in the Multiverse
Lauro de Marinis presents "Directed by Achille Lauro" within the metaverse, shaping a dynamic intersection where art, design, and fashion not only meet but also inspire.
A space that encapsulates the iconic moments from Achille Lauro's career — such as the Sanremo 2020 and 2021 garments — this space is not merely a testament to Achille's artistic journey; it serves as a creative gathering place that encourages collaboration, exploration, and the creation of unprecedented cross-reality projects.
- The Fakewhale VR Program: At the Nexus of Art & Technology
The Fakewhale VR Program brings together artists, curators, and tech visionaries within a hybrid-reality, art-centric hub designed to enhance the perception and engagement with art in the digital realm.
From the FW Lobby to the permanent FW Vault museum, through the FW Cross gallery's curated releases, and into the FW Theater's exclusive events – each room represents a gateway to truly experience the artistic revolution of our times.
- MetaVanity: Vanity Fair’s Museum in The Metaverse
Vanity Fair Italia presents MetaVanity, its museum in the metaverse nestled in the architecturally inspired Pantheon that celebrates the creative excellences and stories within the rising digital art landscape.
Encounter twelve distinctive rooms, each welcoming you to experience Digital Art in an unprecedented way through the works of featured digital artists Billelis, Federico Clapis, Coldie, neurocolor, Dangiuz, Emanuele Dascanio, Fabio Giampietro, Max Papeschi, Stefano Contiero, Kyle Kemink, Gammatrace, Mimmo Dabbrescia, Edo Bertoglio, Jesse Draxler, Luna Ikuta, Matt Kane, Quasimondo, Skygolpe, Vhils.
- Spike Exhibit: A Journey Through the Desert Uncovering its Wonders
A showcase of the remarkable journey of Banksy's "Spike" – from the Israeli West Bank barrier to private collections and a prestigious U.S. exhibition, now finding its place in the metaverse.
Spike’s summer 2021 rebirth as an NFT, enhanced by Vittorio Grigolo's interpretation of "E lucevan le stelle", can now be appreciated within HADEM's multiverse through its singular experience. Step into the Spike Room and follow the light through the desert to uncover its wonders.
We've been working hard behind the scenes to bring you an even better app experience, and we're thrilled to unveil the features in our latest update:
- New Achille Lauro Room: Step into the spotlight with our brand new feature – the Achille Lauro Room! Immerse yourself in a realm dedicated to the dynamic and flamboyant artist, complete with exclusive content and interactive experiences that celebrate his unique artistry.
- Revamped Lobby: Discover a sleeker, more intuitive lobby that makes navigation a breeze. We've redesigned our lobby to help you find your favorite features faster than ever.
- Enhanced App Experience: Enjoy significant improvements in app performance, ensuring you have a smooth and efficient journey from start to finish.
- Persistent Session Memory: Now, when you close the app and open it again, you'll pick up right where you left off – no more lost progress or having to remember where you were!
- Bug Fixes: As always, we've ironed out minor issues for uninterrupted enjoyment.
We're always listening to your feedback and making updates to improve your experience. Update your app now to enjoy all these new enhancements!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Valuart Sagl
- 2 GB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 Valuart Sagl