Clinical scores and algorithms play a central role in modern patient care derived from evidence-based medicine. Evidence based medicine provides guidelines to physicians aimed at improving efficacy and safety of patient management. An international expert panel has developed this application that compiles, in a clear and simple way, most recognized and useful clinical scores and diagnosis algorithms in the field of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
The use of score calculators and algorithms can facilitate decision making in both diagnosis and treatment of thrombotic and bleeding problems and improve diagnosis accuracy and patient stratification.
Each algorithm includes the indication and a brief interpretation emphasizing the most relevant aspects of each one, followed by some representative references.
We hope this application may guide the clinician in the most appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic strategy, answering some of the questions that may arise when treating thrombotic and bleeding problems.
- New scores and algorithms have been included in this 2.0 version.
- Some previously published scores and algorithms have been updated.
- Fixed a scroll problem on some new devices.
- There are new terms and conditions of use.
- Message when Recent and Favorites pages are empty.
- Diagnostica Stago
- 55.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © SAS Diagnostica Stago
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.