The Halo clinical communication and collaboration platform simplifies communication, so clinicians can focus on care. One mobile (or web) application provides role-based secure messaging, voice communication and critical alert notification along with on-call schedule management. Halo can also integrate with all hospital clinical systems to allow instant access to existing on-call schedules, critical and clinical teams, call center messages, critical lab results, and others. Regardless of your role or department, Halo allows you to communicate the right information to the right people in real-time.
Halo Key Features:
• Unlimited HIPAA-compliant secure messaging with automatic message status updates (Sent/Delivered/Read)
• Attach high-resolution photos, audio, video and documents
• Off-duty and auto-forward settings redirect critical messages when you’re unavailable
• User defined groups and organization defined distribution lists allow quick and efficient communication to multiple recipients
• Receive critical alerts from nurse call systems, PACS/labs, EHR’s and others directly on your mobile device
• Schedule management tool (admin only) creates real-time systemwide on-call schedules
• Role-based communication allows you to contact who’s on-call and available right now to assist (individuals or teams) via secure text messaging or voice calls
• Can operate on all devices and platforms commonly found in healthcare systems – smartphones, dumbphones, pagers, workstations on wheels, desktop computers and more.
Thank you for using the Halo Health Clinical Collaboration Platform (now part of symplr). Here are some new capabilities and fixes included in this release.
Advanced Dialing Options
￮ In most locations in the application, long-pressing on the icon or number will display up to three possible additional options:
￮ Option 1 - see the phone number behind the phone icon and dial with the native Phone app.
￮ Option 2 - if Doximity is installed on your device, launch and send the number to the Doximity app to allow for call-masking and privacy.
￮ Option 3 - copying the phone number. Copying the phone number will allow you to use other dialer applications or paste that number into new messages.
￮ Members who have extensions in their callback numbers will now have the extension as part of the number when being dialed.
Other Bug Fixes and Enhancements
￮ Fixed performance issues loading messages with certain users who are part of extensive teams and many short message threads.
￮ Forward All on attachments is now correctly working.
￮ The logout process no longer clears the username field.
￮ An info button appears next to an attachment with no message text to see the statuses of message participants.
￮ Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be compatible with Apple CarPlay, STAT
This app works well in all other situations except when I’m driving. I can’t hear the chime when my phone is connected to CarPlay. I have to occasionally glance at my iPhone to see whether I’ve been contacted. Please fix ASAP.
I do appreciate that the app is compatible with my Apple Watch. I’d love to be able to see the full message on my Watch so I don’t have to open my phone. Minor inconvenience, though.
The standard DocHalo chime doesn’t wake me up at night, but thankfully the chime can be changed easily.
The “off-duty” selection is a lifesaver when I’m off.
Overall, great app, just needs compatibility with CarPlay, ASAP.
Love this app for work and communicating with staff. However would love the ability to message them back via my Apple Watch.
Need a proper iPad version of the app
It works well on the iPhone, but I would like a full iPad version as well.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Halo Health, Inc.
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011-2022 SYMPLR