Includes the Technician Question Pool effective July 1, 2018!
NOTE: This "Lite" version contains only 2 of the 10 subelements in the question pool. Click the 'Buy Now' link in the app to get the FULL version.
Join the amateur radio community! Become a HAM by obtaining your Technician class license!
Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Use this application prior to taking your exam to review and practice all possible questions. Then, test your knowledge with practice exams!
After completing your first practice exam, the question pool screen will display your proficiency in each question group for all practice exams you have completed.
You may choose to receive immediate feedback on right and wrong answers when taking a practice test. On practice tests, questions in a group will not be repeated until all of them have been used.
Some questions require you to review associated Figures. These figures may be zoomed and panned on iPhone/iPod touch.
FCC rule text is viewable within the application. All sections can be browsed from the main screen. Additionally, for questions where rule sections have been identified, the rule text can be viewed on the question screen when studying the question pool or reviewing test results.
An in-progress practice test can be resumed if you exit the test or the application.
Current Technician question pool is valid through June 30, 2022. This "Lite" version only contains questions from subelements T1 and T6.
Versions of this application for both the General and Extra license classes are also available.
This app has these additional features:
• Portrait and Landscape support on iPad
• Swipe gestures to navigate between questions
• Tap on answer to select it
• Double-tap or use pinch gesture to zoom Figures on iPhone and iPod touch
• Buttons to skip to next/previous wrong answer in test results
• ARRL question number displayed on practice tests
• Configurable Test Settings
• Optional randomizing of test answers
• Optional auto-advance during test
• Support for all devices
• New, high-quality figure images
• On iPhone/iPod touch, figures are now embedded in the questions and may be zoomed/panned in-place
• Various user interface updates
• Note that this update will clear your Test History
• Please contact support via in-app 'About Application' page or directly via email@example.com to report any issues
Ratings and Reviews
If you are studying for the technicians exam, go ahead and spend the money to get this app, you will not regret it! I have the app as well as the ham radio license manual (which you really don’t need if you get this app)going on Saturday to take test I am passing on average 13 out of every 15 practice test with this app so I’m confident this app has helped me out a lot, and I will pass my exam.
Great study app, very helpful and easy to use.
This app is awesome, I’m just using the lite version now and it’s been great to test my knowledge for the technician exam. Highly recommend.
I’ve been using the free version. So far it’s a great application. I’ve been studying for my Tech license and this had made it much more appealing.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Patrick J Maloney LLC
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2020 Patrick J Maloney LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.