Hands-On Math: Interactive Number Sense creates a virtual math playground where students explore, investigate and discover mathematical concepts.
Hands-On Math: Interactive Number Sense creates a virtual math playground where students explore, investigate and discover mathematical concepts. When students are interacting with the Number Sense Playground colored number bars are used to represent whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Using Hands-On Math: Interactive Number Sense students can develop the following important mathematical concepts:
* Ordering and comparing whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
* Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
* Locating whole numbers, fractions or decimals on a number line.
A comprehensive instructor's guide is available at the App URL given below.
This update provides improved support for later versions of iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the concept of this app and I'm happy it uses the equivalent of cuisenaire rods for basic number sense. I wish i was able to type numbers or words onto the playground. Also the calibration of where your finger is as compared to where the text actually writes is way off. Even when moving the calculator it is way off. If these things are fixed I'll love the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ventura Educational Systems
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ventura Educational Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.