Best handwriting text recognizer and optical character recognizer app.
It is absolutely free for you.
You can handwritten text notes, list or any form of text from paper to editable text in your device in just one click.
- Supports Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish languages
- Support for mixed or multiple languages in the same image.
Subscribe to get unlimited access to the app prime features.
Subscriptions are $0.99 USD monthly or $7.99 USD annually. Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “1 Month”/“1 Year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Handwriting Reader subscription.
Minnor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Omg Thank you!!
I have about two months worth of handwritten notes that I needed to transcribe for a book I’m trying to finish writing by the end of the year. My laptop is currently on it’s way back to the manufacturer for repairs which meant about a two week delay was in my future. When I heard (and prayed) that such a technology existed where you can do this I checked it out. For me, if the app isn’t user friendly and comprehensive right away I’m done. This app blew my mind. It was simple, quick and, amazingly, almost completely accurate on every hand written page I had. I was thinking “no way this thing is going to be able to figure out my chicken scratch” but it proved me wrong. I had very few corrections to make but that’s more because of his sloppy my handwriting is than anything else. Then saving/transferring to Google Drive where I’m keeping the rest of the notes I already have for my book was cake. I don’t think you could ask for a more perfect app for this particular need.
I think I’ve finally found the app for me!
I have been looking FOR AGES for an app that could help me with the MOUNDS AND MOUNDS of handwritten notes, ideas, research, etc. that I have lying around my house in boxes, file cabinets, folders, and stuck to my wall. And let me tell you... THIS IS THE APP TO GET THINGS DONE!! I have excellent handwriting... normally. But when I get an idea for my book or new OC, I don’t have time to be neat or even legible. I just scribble as fast as the thought/idea/eureka moment hits me and hope my hand can keep up with my new revelation to end all revelations. So you can only imagine the state of these notes. I honestly thought no handwriting recognition app would be able to help me... but then I found this one and I can honestly say, I’m BEYOND impressed. It’s not perfect, but BY GOD DOES IT GET AT LEAST 85-95% OFF THE WORDS. FIRST TRY! And THAT, my friend, is an app worth keeping around!
MUST HAVE, I cannot express this enough! BEST app that translates image to text.
I have never rated any apps before but I just had to for this app. I spent countless hours with several apps, some even paid apps and this app was the ONLY app that did what I wanted to do free of cost. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I work at a school with non English learners and wanted an application that was able to translate the text from a piece of paper and put it in text form so that I was able to put it into google and translate the text from English to another language. It was the only app that was able to transfer the text from an image I took and write it out so that I am able to select it and translate it into google. I HIGHLY recommend this app if you are looking to transfer image to text, and the plus side, it is free!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- M. Mohsin
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © M Mohsin
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Yearly Subscription $11.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.