Relieve stress and boost your mood with Hapi. 92% of people feel better after the first call. Try it for free!
Share what’s on your mind to a caring listener:
- Have a safe space to regularly focus on your emotional wellbeing.
- Get in touch with a listener whenever you want and wherever you are, within minutes. 24/7.
- Share your thoughts anonymously. All your communication remains private and encrypted.
You may want to talk to a listener for many different reasons:
- Manage your emotions without sounding repetitive in your own social circle
- Get support in a challenging moment
- Find a sounding board to take on a new challenge
- Have a judgment-free environment to express your thoughts
- Vent and feel better in order to focus on being a better YOU
Live an emotionally healthier life. Be heard. Be Hapi.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I saw an ad.
I saw an ad for this application and figured “why not.” The first 30 minutes are free I may as well give it a shot. The first call I had didn’t go through, and I got frustrated because it took a minute of that time. I tried again and got another call available in about 10 minutes. That call took a lot of weight off my shoulders and I was able to be candid for the first time in a long time. I immediately purchased more time (because I can’t afford a therapist right now) and I plan on calling back the same person I talked to after I figure some things out. The ability to choose who you can talk to is one of my favorite features. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to talk, even just one conversation. Just give it a shot.
I’m in awe
I really didn’t think much about this app at first. I was in the middle of a really rough day with no one to talk to and then saw an ad on Instagram for it. I figured I’d give it a try since the first 30 minutes are free. It felt weird venting to a stranger at first but my listener has given me so much good advice and really made me feel heard. She’s a godsend and I’ve talked to her multiple times since that first call. This app isn’t a replacement for therapy, but it’s much cheaper and does help you get some weight off your shoulders. You can cry with your listener and just let everything go. If you need someone to talk to but don’t want to talk to friends or family, try this app.
Good app for venting
I saw this as an ad on TikTok and I downloaded it to see how good it actually was and it was amazing. I wrote my problem in the category listed and was connected to someone who was an amazing listener and helped me with what I was dealing with. I love that it was a judgment free zone and I heard about how their experience helped them grow as a person and with my problem I will grow from it even if it is bad.
- EBSW LLC
- 55.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 EBSW LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.