Kids from 2-4 years old can learn shapes and strengthen their vocabulary as they follow Harald and his Tortoise on a fun adventure story.
Key Features for Harald and the Tortoise:
• Build their vocabulary: Kids will learn the names of common household items as they help Harald get ready for his day, attend a birthday party, and more.
• Learn shapes: Children will help put together furniture and repair bridges by slotting together simple blocks!
• Fantasy adventure: Harald and the Tortoise is a positive and relaxing story experience without scores, failures or stress. Your child can follow the story at the pace they like.
• Try before you buy: Your child will meet Harald and take the first steps on his journey, and if they have fun you can unlock the full game for them with a one time in-app purchase.
Midnight Pigeon Junior makes educational kids games which are fun and allow children to explore at their own pace.
Fixed languages Appstore notifications.
- Vincent van Geel
- 605 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Midnight Pigeon Junior
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Harald Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.