Harmonica was featured as one of the iTunes Top 10 Paid Music Apps of 2008.
In 2018, it’s back and better than ever before.
Harmonica features a genuinely-sampled 10-hole diatonic harmonica. Both single notes and chords are playable, as are “blow”, “draw”, and “bend” notes. Harmonica includes all 12 keys—it’s like having 12 harmonicas in your pocket!
Harmonica couldn’t be simpler to use. Simply touch your lips to the Harmonica and play away. You don’t even need to blow! If you’d prefer not to put your iPhone in your mouth, Harmonica works with your fingers too.
Whether you use it to make your friends laugh, impress that special someone, or to annoy your co-workers, Harmonica is indispensable.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Thank you to everyone who emailed asking about the future of Harmonica. I likely wouldn’t have updated the app without your messages of encouragement. I hope you love this new update.
So, What’s New? — Everything!
• Striking new interface design.
• Higher-quality audio. New harmonica samples were recorded for this version.
• Bend control. On a real harmonica you can “bend” notes by drawing harder than normal. On the app, you can now achieve this by using the bend control to lower the pitch of the current note.
• Start and stop songs from the harmonica screen, without having to return to the menu.
• Support for all the latest iOS devices and technologies, including iPad multitasking. On iPad you can view harmonica tabs in Safari while using the Harmonica app on the other side of the screen.
Thank you again for your kind support. If you love this update, please leave a short review. If there’s something you would like to see in Harmonica, please get in touch! Just tap the “Email Us” button in the app to reach me.
Ratings and Reviews
good options, too fast
There is a nice selection of music, and the visualization is terrific. It would be nice if the user could control the tempo a little. Slowing down the songs at first would help.
Eh...just another annoying app
It's alright but I regret buying cos I will probably never use it. It's one of those things were I read all the reviews thinking o gotta get this! In return it'll just sit in my attic of apps. It's well made and all but for one you can't see the screen with your mouth on it, and two why use mouth when its just a touch app... No blowing required. All in all it's just another app to look stupid and annoying in front of people.
Excellent Learning App
I’ve used this app on/off for several years, am really glad they’ve updated it to keep up with tech trends. It’s a wonderful app! Maybe someday you’ll add to your library of songs :)
The developer, Pocketglow LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pocketglow LLC
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008–2018 Pocketglow Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.