- Fix bugs.
- Improve performance
- Change the name to comply with Appstore Guidelines.
Ratings and Reviews
Cute app but
Very cute but wish there was a purchase option to remove ads. Really takes away from the cuteness of the app.
It’s a Great Idea on Paper
I think this app is a really cool concept, and I really like trying out these sort of alarms that don’t just make the traditional noise, but require you to solve a math problem, or shake your phone. I opened the app and immediately enjoyed the user interface and the interactions with the app, and I set up my alarm for the morning. I wish there were more sounds to choose from, but that isn’t really a problem, just a personal preference. My biggest problem with this is that, IT DOESN’T GO OFF IN THE MORNING!!! I’m not sure if this has something to do with my ringer not being on, but I’m not really interested in changing a personal preference to get my alarm to make a sound. I think it’s pretty clear that any “alarm” app’s first requirement should be that it can make sound on the user’s phone.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Our team is so happy to know that you like our app.
We have checked your issue and figured out some cases that might happen and caused Maru Alarm not to ring:
1. The date of the alarm might be wrong. Please check the remaining time until the next alarm works. You can check it by:
- Turn off all your active alarms (in case there is too many alarms are active at the same time, and you would not know which one is your next one.)
- Click on the alarm you want to check or create a new one, choose the time and date you want to be wake up and click “Set time.” After that, the app will go back to the main page, and Maru cat on the top would let you know how many time remaining until your next alarm.
2. The other reason that your alarm doesn’t work, and it would only happen if these cases below occur together:
a. You did not allow Marru to send you notifications. You can fix this by going to the setting page to enable it.
b. Maru alarm won’t ring and will only vibrate if the phone is on “Silent mode.” Just turn off silent mode by flicking the switch above the volume button on the left side of your phone, and Maru will be able to help wake you up at the time assigned.
c. Maru alarm is forced-quit in the background by users or by iOS (Sometimes iOS force-quit the app for different reasons (iOS upgrade, Maru alarm upgrade, Phone reboot,...). In these cases, the ringtone will be changed to default.
If all these three conditions (a), (b), and (c) apply at the same time, Maru Alarm will not be able to work at all, and there is nothing we could do about it.
We thank you again for your love and feedback to Maru. Please continue to support us and do not hesitate to contact us through Maru Alarm App if you have any question or feedback.
My phone went completely off overnight. I checked my phone activity and this thing was running at 100% and for what reason?
- YOMI STUDIO COMPANY LIMITED
- 200.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © YOMI STUDIO COMPANY LIMITED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.