Easily track time, log expenses, and manage invoices on-the-go with Harvest. Use the beautiful timesheet to start a new timer on the train, or stop the one you left running at the office. The expense tracker allows you to snap receipt photos with your phone as you enter expenses, and keeps all your records organized. Send professional invoices to each of your clients. For teams, view how your teammate’s time is broken down by project & tasks to stay in sync.
ACCESS KEY INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
• Save commonly used time entries to the Home Screen
• View a summary of how you spend your time
• Manage a list of tasks to tackle
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING & TIMESHEETS
• Tap to start/stop project and task timers from anywhere
• Use Quick Time Entry to add time common time values with one tap
• Support for manual entry of billable and nonbillable hours
• View and edit current/previous time entries
• Track time online or in offline mode
CAPTURE RECEIPTS AND LOG EXPENSES, CONVENIENTLY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Take receipt photos and upload right to Harvest
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Submit expenses for client projects
MANAGE INVOICES AND PAYMENTS
• Send and re-send professional invoices
* Record and remove payments
* View invoice history
STAY IN SYNC WITH TEAM STATUS
• View how your teammate’s time is broken down by project/task to stay in sync
• Review detailed task notes for better project tracking
With Harvest, you’ll be spending less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Added back support for multiple timeframes for reports
- Added back the ability to search by Client Name when creating a new time entry
- Added back the ability to search by Project Code when creating a new time entry
- Fixed an accessibility issue when larger font sizes were being used and causing issues with content display
- Fixed an issue that caused some dollar amounts to be rounded down when creating a new expense
- Fixed an issue that prevented the creation of non-billable expenses
- Fixed an issue that prevented the : character from being on the keyboard during time duration entry
- Fixed an issue that prevented the creation of new expenses
- Fixed miscellaneous small visual, performance, and stability issues to improve your overall experience using Harvest Mobile
Ratings and Reviews
Game changer for my small business
This app is great - has been a game changer for keeping track of my time in between projects for my small business. I’m a woodworker and balance several projects at once - I tried QuickBooks time for a while, it was okay but not well suited for a team of one or two people and lacked a bunch of critical features which this app provides. This app lets me change back and forth between project to project so I know exactly how my time is being allocated, and I can figure out how much of my budget is left for a given job. This is no deal breaker - but one feature that would be nice is to have the roll clock available when ur inputting your time, in case you forget to clock in for a certain job. But this is a super miner suggestion, and I’m sure I’ll just end up getting used to the way it is now. Second to that would just be to display the time of day that you clock in/out of a job. Helps provide some further insight end analytics.
For about 20 years I’ve been using a custom built time management software. I decided to convert over to Harvest and it’s been quite an effort to do so. I’ve sent several suggestions in about the things they could do to make it easier but I always get the feedback that that particular option or enhancement is not in consideration. It amazes me that companies are so quick to just rule out any type of feedback especially from someone as myself who has developed and use these types of software’s for years. I know personally the things that make using it easier but they simply will not consider any enhancements. The other thing this very frustrating is they provide new phone support. There are substantial bugs in the product but you can actually talk to anyone or do a screen share so they can see it and they’re not the least bit concerned about knowing it or documented it. The CEO was missing in action. He doesn’t care about his product. I get that it’s an inexpensive way of tracking time but you would think they would show more pride in their work. I spent six months converting 18 years worth of data so I’m kind of stuck with it. There are features that I like about it so I didn’t want to say that. And I also know you get what you pay for. But it amazes me that there are absolutely no interest by them to enhance their product.
Love this tool
I’ve been using Harvest now for four years of the six years my business has been open. I think it is a fabulous tool. I truly believe the people who developed the software really did try to think of everything. Timekeeping is extremely easy, running reports for invoices is a breeze, running monthly, quarterly, yearly and custom reports for a range of project tracking and accounting is also a breeze. The expense feature took me a little time to figure out, but once I did, it’s extremely easy to use. The retainer feature is my only complaint, but the tool does provide a work around if needed.
I’ve also had to reach out to Harvest a couple of times to figure something out, but they have been very quickly responsive, informative and very courteous. I really can’t say enough good things about Harvest. When we hire people, we give them a 30-minute training on the tool and our time- and expense-keeping policies. Within 15 minutes they have it down. It also has a lot of customizable options, as well. You really can make this tool fit your specific business. I tremendously recommend it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Iridesco, LLC
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Iridesco LLC