Hax is a free Hacker News client that aims to provide a browsing experience that is both native and akin to the website's. Browse any Hacker News feed, infinitely scroll through stories and watch the discussion unfold in the comments. The app is built from the ground up using SwiftUI, so it's got many features out of the box such as Dark Mode and Dynamic Type.
The project is open-source, so you can check it out on GitHub: https://github.com/lui5fl/hax
- Fix default feed picker displaying wrong feed when no default feed is set
- Fix item view being displayed when tapping the item to read the corresponding article
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luis F.
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 Luis Fariña Lázaro