Best Hi-Fi Music Parametric Graphic Equalizer for iTunes Songs for Stereo Channel
• 100 dB EQ Range with 10 Programmable EQ Frequency Points and Song Level Adjustment for each song.
• Turn Earbud into a quality Headset with Simple Twist to Enjoy far Richer Range of Sound impossible to hear with any Regular Music Player.
• Dramatically Enrich EarPhones and HeadPhone Listening Experience.
• Equalizer is used for both Left and Right Channels. For Individual Left or Right Channel Equalizer, please consider sister app - Full HD Parametric Equalizer.
• Comprehensive Playlist Creation & Management Functions and fast Audio Scrubbing.
• Parametric Equalizer offers Precise Setting of 10 EQ points' parameters: Frequency and Level.
• Frequency is anywhere within full Audio Range ([0 Hz,22050 Hz]).
• Level is anywhere within a large dynamic range of 100 dB (-50dB,+50dB).
• Unlimitedly Create and Manage Custom EQ Preset in a snap.
• Factory EQ Presets provides Common EQ Configurations and Ease of Creating Custom EQ.
• Songs are easily grouped into a playlist in any order. The app supports unlimited playlists. In each playlist, EQ settings and Input Preamp Volume of each song are auto saved thus same song in any playlist can have different EQ Effects customized to offer variation in listening mood.
• Advanced Audio Processing Engine delivers Best Dynamic Range EQ effects at Any Frequency.
» Simple and Intuitive User Interface Controls.
» Equalizer & Input Preamp Settings is common for Left and Right channel.
» Equalizer & Input Preamp are Auto Saved for Each Individual Song in Each Playlist.
» Unlimited Playlists (Add/Delete/Rename/Duplicate).
» Equalizer Bypass mode offers easy Comparison of Equalizer Effects.
» Any Equalizer Settings can be saved to a Preset List, applied to Songs in Playlist or used as Default Equalizer for new song.
» Song Lyrics are Auto Imported from iTunes Lyrics.
» Editable Notes to Customize Lyrics & Song Info.
» Full-Function HiFi Music Player with Normal/Repeat/Loop/Shuffle Modes.
» Display Song Title, Artist and Album Artwork.
» Import & Play iTunes Playlist(s).
» Playlist Sorting, Indexing and Fast Song Searching.
» Fast Scrubbable Music Progress Bar.
» Music Level Meter.
» AirPlay and Remote Control.
» Smooth Continuous Background Running in Concert with Interruption of Voice Phone Call or Other Apps.
- App Preview
Ratings and Reviews
Dead search icon
Zero response from the little magnifying glass.
Can’t search without a keyboard and a blinking cursor. A total non-starter app that has wasted over an hour of my time thinking I was missing something. The words I am choosing right now are evidence of an extreme amount of self control.
Only time i ever asked for a refund from an app that can't even perform a simple function
Developer Response ,
It is really helpful for us if you can spend a few more seconds to tell us the problem. We may be able to make a better app with your details !
I have for YEARS been disappointed my Apple music devices don't have parametric EQ control; I've never liked wha t the default list of EQ presets do, they are sledgehammer in approach.
With this app you can really fine tune the frequency response to your listening equipment and environment, per song or per playlist.
The only thing I could wish for is that there be the ability to just set up a global preset once, and have it running in the background, transparently, invisibly, so I could use it in "set and forget" mode for my particular IEMs. The ability to set for a subset of your music library is great, but a lot of work if you want to use it for everything and have a big library. OTOH, that is what playlists are for.
I could also wish that Apple adopt this tech, reward the developer with a lifetime of riches, and make parametric equalization a core function in the next iOS version. That would be a huge leap forward.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AURALWARE LLC
- 18.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 AuralWare,LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.