Health Wizz is a mobile application platform that empowers individuals to take complete control of their health and their healthcare data. With Health Wizz, users can securely track all their health data from wearables, Electronic Health Records Systems (EHRs), Doctors and Medical Labs.
● The “digital file cabinet” for medical records feature includes easy to use navigation and search capabilities for users to collect, file and tag their medical records on their mobile device. Users can log into their patient portals on various healthcare systems and medical labs and download their medical records in the digital file cabinet.
● The social connectivity aspects of this version of the app usher in a new era of digital health where users create and become part of their ‘social health network’. Health Wizz users can create their own health-oriented Campaigns and Challenges and invite their friends, family and colleagues to participate in these Campaigns and Challenges
● Combining the social aspects of health with the ability for users to create their own health-related challenges and campaigns provides powerful incentives to be and to stay healthy. For example, users can chip in a participation fee in the form of OmPoints to a “Challenge Purse” and compete to win OmPoints from the purse.
● The digital wallet connectivity with the blockchain enables users to bundle and share their health records in a secure and seamless way while earning OmPoints. The digital wallet stores reward points that users accumulate by participating in health-related Campaigns and Challenges.
● Institutions, such as Hospitals and Pharmaceutical companies, can fund health-related campaigns or research, create cohorts and invite them to participate. Using the Campaign Wizz Bridge Application Dashboard, they can reward participants with OmPoints for taking part in clinical trials or for adopting a healthy lifestyle.
● Users will be able to redeem OmPoints they have accumulated over time for Amazon Gift Codes or other gift cards which they can use for purchases.
● Users can give permission and connect this app with Apple HealthKit and view their health data in the Medical Records section.
We have made some UI improvements and squashed a few bugs.
Like the app? Think we can improve? Leave us a review and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea; can’t get it to work.
App is not intuitive. So, I attempted to use the video tutorials which don’t work (I’d like to see a video on downloading my medical history before I actually attempt to have it all placed on my phone). I’m prompted to enter my email address, which was already done during registration/account creation, but there’s no additional field for an email address to be entered on the video tutorial page (you’re able to click on the screen and place the cursor around the page, though nothing actually shows on the screen when you type).
I’m a healthcare Consultant, think the idea/vision of this app is a great idea and I was curious to see it in action. Unfortunately, I can’t get it to function at all.
- Health Wizz, Inc
- 100.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pending
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.