Take control of your health. Enroll and participate in research and trials with your health records that the app will help you aggregate from health providers and labs.
Health Wizz is a mobile application platform that empowers individuals to take complete control of their health and their healthcare data. With Health Wizz, users can securely track all their health data from wearables, Electronic Health Records Systems (EHRs), Doctors, and Medical Labs.
● The “digital file cabinet” for medical records feature includes easy-to-use navigation and search capabilities for users to collect, file, and tag their medical records on their mobile devices. Users can log into their patient portals on various healthcare systems and medical labs and download their medical records in the digital file cabinet.
● The digital wallet connectivity enables users to bundle and share their health records in a secure and seamless way while earning OmPoints. The digital wallet stores reward points that users accumulate by participating in health-related Campaigns and Challenges.
● Institutions, such as Hospitals and Pharmaceutical companies, can fund health-related campaigns or research, create cohorts and invite them to participate. Using the Campaign Wizz Bridge Application Dashboard, they can reward participants with OmPoints for taking part in clinical trials or for adopting a healthy lifestyle.
● Users will be able to redeem OmPoints they have accumulated over time for Amazon Gift Cards or other gift cards which they can use for purchases.
● Users can give permission and connect this app with Apple HealthKit and view their health data in the Medical Records section.
- Improved Medical records
Add records from your choice of providers or from a curated list of providers
Directly share files with Health Wizz to save in medical records
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea; can’t get it to work.
App is not intuitive. So, I attempted to use the video tutorials which don’t work (I’d like to see a video on downloading my medical history before I actually attempt to have it all placed on my phone). I’m prompted to enter my email address, which was already done during registration/account creation, but there’s no additional field for an email address to be entered on the video tutorial page (you’re able to click on the screen and place the cursor around the page, though nothing actually shows on the screen when you type).
I’m a healthcare Consultant, think the idea/vision of this app is a great idea and I was curious to see it in action. Unfortunately, I can’t get it to function at all.
I must be really stupid, This app is not working
While I am normally a smart guy, I cannot figure out how to get this app up and running.I’ve never felt this stupid in trying to use an app before.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Health Wizz, Inc
- 50 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pending