HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch to popular fitness platforms and gives you access to advanced analysis of your fitness data with more than 50 charts.
• With HealthFit, privacy is not an option. HealthFit has no user analytics tracking and has no server.
SUPPORTED FITNESS PLATFORMS
Export your workouts to the following platforms:
• Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, Stages Link, TrainAsONE, Tredict.
SUPPORTED CLOUD STORAGE
• Export your workouts to .FIT and .GPX files on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Personal OneDrive and Google Drive.
• Record your daily activity and the summary of your workouts in a Google Spreadsheet .
• Export 18 Health Metrics, such as Sleep Analysis, Active calories, step count, ...
• Sleep Analysis charts
• Visualize your heart rate zones and training load (TRIMP) of your workouts.
• Get more insight from your workouts with more than 15 charts.
• Analyse your activity in the past 12 months, from the beginning of the year and for all time.
• Eddington Number for cyclists
CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORS
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily.
• Export your daily push count to the fitness platforms which support step counts.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
• Historical view of all your Eddington Number (cyclist only). It shows its progression over time.
• Your total number of workouts in the Statistics view.
• Settings for the first week day.
• Bug fixes
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
User-friendly app and responsive support
The app was very easy to set up: A couple minutes after download to configure what data I wanted sync’d, and I was off and swimming/running. I actually spent most of my time remembering my logins for the data syncs like Strava, SmashRun, and Dropbox. :-)
For me, the key feature this app enabled was pulling activity data off my AppleWatch+iPhone into a storage sync of my choice. Without it, I had to get multiple activity apps for the variety of workouts I do (e.g., Strava doesn’t track swimming). HealthFit simplifies things for me in the background, with very prompt synchronizations (feels like seconds between when I wake up my phone, to when I get notified of sync completion).
When the start time of my activities uploaded to Strava didn’t look right, and I reached out to support, Stèphane was very responsive and helpful in chasing down the cause, which turned to be Strava not using time zone information. Stèphane even went out of her way to share potential solutions Strava-side. This demonstrated the developer’s dedication and passion for the success of this app!
Easy to use and responsive customer service
I’ve enjoyed working out utilizing a couple of Garmin devices for about 4 years. My wife got me an Apple Watch 3 recently, which I’ve enjoyed, but was disappointed that I couldn’t see my workout data on Garmin Connect (GC) as it would not sync over automatically from my AW3 to GC. So I found myself using the Garmin devices for working out and the AW3 for the rest of my day.....not really utilizing the AW3 as much as I’d like.
I read a review of HealthFit online and how it can aid in transferring files to GC in an easy manner. I reached out to the developer of HealthFit as to how I would move AW3 workouts to GC. First, she responded back soooo quickly, even though I told her in my initial message that would not be necessary. Second, she provided step-by-step, easy to follow instructions, going so far as to include some pictures to help with the instructions! So helpful! I’m a fan!
This app now has me using my AW3 to its fullest potential (or at least as I want to fully use it).
What Apple Health Should Be
A beautiful repository of data and information that plays well with loads of apps and services.
It looks like a native app built by Apple and is great to use.
I use it to automatically push workouts to Strava and Google Sheets, which lets me share my workouts with others and analyze them myself - seriously, the auto-upload to Google Drive is amazing.
It uploads every single workout into 1 sheet in 1 spreadsheet, and then individual sheets for different workout types to aggregate them logically. Not only does it upload workouts, it uploads Health Metrics broken up by Weight, Sleep, and Daily Metrics like calories, resting heart rate, HRV, steps, and VO2 max. That way you can own your own data and do anything you want with it. I’m excited to be able to do data analysis on all of my data.
Other perks? One-time charge rather than a monthly charge like competing apps. Responsive dev who responded to my email within a day to help me resolve an issue I had.
Wishlist? 1. Include dietary info in the Health Metrics like calories, sugars, etc. 2. Allow for the editing of workouts. 3. Include cadence info.
- Stephane Lizeray
- 29 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.