Get high-quality, affordable telehealth when you need it. Schedule recurring appointments with a primary care doctor of your choice or get 24/7 urgent care within seconds.
THE BEST VALUE, WITH OR WITHOUT INSURANCE:
HealthTap offers multiple ways to connect with U.S.-based, board-certified doctors without an expensive and inconvenient trip to a doctor’s office. Our doctors can write prescriptions, order lab tests and analyze results, and refer you to specialists.
Use it in all 50 states, or while traveling abroad to connect with a U.S. doctor.
ONE APP, TWO TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP:
◆ HEALTHTAP SUBSCRIBER — $45 一 billed every 3 months
• Exclusive access to $39 ongoing Primary Care and 40% off 24/7 on-demand Urgent Care, just $59 per visit.
• Save up to 75% off prescriptions with HealthTap Prime. Start finding prescription drug discounts at pharmacies near you.
• FREE follow-up texting with your doctor available 24/7.
• Exclusive access to Primary Care:
- Choose and keep your own primary care doctor.
- Stay healthy with regular screenings and check ups.
- Manage any ongoing conditions or concerns over time.
• Find doctor care that fits your needs — men’s and women’s health, children’s health, travel medicine, sexual wellness, and more.
• Search millions of trusted answers from 90,000 U.S. doctors across 147 specialties or ask your own anonymous health question and get an answer within 24 hours.
• Instantly understand what may be causing your symptoms and what doctors usually recommend doing with HealthTap AI, our doctor-trained and doctor-assisted chatbot.
• $100 off online therapy visits with our partner, Talkspace.
• Store all your medical records securely in one convenient-to-access app without storage limitations. Benefit from personalized care from our doctors who will always tailor their advice based on your profile and history.
• Care for all your children is included at no additional membership cost.
◆ HEALTHTAP BASIC — $99 per Urgent Care visit
• 24/7 Urgent Care — talk with the first available doctor within seconds over video or text chat for advice, prescriptions, test orders, and referrals. Just $99 per visit (retail price) or your insurance copay.
• Like with a HealthTap subscription, you can still ask doctors anonymously or search millions of trusted answers, and check your symptoms with HealthTap AI.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING:
“I've been using [HealthTap] for months and now have my primary care physicians through them. Great doctors, great service.”
“Connected with my doctor so quickly! She was so kind and [knowledgeable] and trusting. She offered a great solution and sent the medication right over to my pharmacy! Thank you!!!”
“I’m a Registered Nurse but even sometimes I have medical questions and know that Google isn’t the best source. I love the ‘Ask a Doctor’ section. I also just recently purchased a plan and used the service for the first time. My visit was very easy and less than 10 minutes. I highly recommend [this] service to all!”
PC Magazine - "The next time you have a medical question… try asking the doctors on HealthTap."
Inc. - “HealthTap's diversity of patient tools sets it apart from competing tech companies.”
The New York Times - “An App That Saved 10,000 Lives.”
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL:
We take your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, if you appreciate our service, please share a positive review and spread the word to friends and family about us!
Ratings and Reviews
First time using it & I am so glad I tried it. I was skeptical at first & afraid it’d be a waste of money, but it IS real y’all. A bit pricey (not going to be a $20 copay like a regular ol doctor visit) but it is SOOO worth it. Literally you can talk to a doctor either through video chat, phone, or text. I’m very anti social lol so I was so glad to just be able to text back and forth right away. No getting dressed, driving to the doctors office, waiting to be seen, etc. it’s literally right on your phone. For mild illnesses where you pretty much know what’s wrong & what you need but can’t get because it’s prescription only, this is great. I already knew what was going on with me & needed diflucan because OTC treatments don’t work for me. Told the doc my symptoms, he asked some questions, etc. and within about 5 minutes he sent a script over for diflucan to the pharmacy that I use & boom I picked it up an hour later. Love it. So much better than waiting a week just to get an appointment for my doctor, dragging myself there when I’m already miserable from whatever I got going on, & then waiting to be seen.
Developer Response ,
Hi there brina.124! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. We're so happy to hear that you found connecting with a doctor through HealthTap both convenient and enjoyable. We're so glad you were able to quickly get the care you need! We look forward to continuing to serve all your healthcare needs in the future.
Hannah, Community Care Team
I absolutely ADORE this app!
I don’t write reviews a lot, so you know it’s serious when i do. I am a HUGE hypochondriac and often have questions about things when it’s really inconvenient or when I don’t have access to a doctor (or sometimes, I just don’t wanna spend the money to go to the doctor if it’s something simple). I really wanted to find an app where I could text a medical professional rather than just be limited to video chat, since sometimes I just have a quick question at an inconvenient time (and google is NOT a good resource.
). I didn’t have high hopes, but tonight I was freaking out about something in the middle of the night and was able to chat with a doctor. Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc was AWESOME at dealing with my paranoia, answered everything quickly and efficiently, and had excellent bedside manner. If you’re a hypochondriac like me and don’t have the time or money to CONSTANTLY go to the doctor for every little thing, this is fantastic.
Developer Response ,
Hello miss flack 3! We’re happy that you’re enjoying HealthTap! We value member feedback and are grateful that you took the time to share yours. Feel free to visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. if you’d like to see what we’re up to. Take care! Jakarra and the HealthTap Team
As a former user of the service and now coming back to the app I can better recommend Healthtap based on how I think the information is better tailored to help users with their individual lives and the goals they have. This starts with the app as I think the redesign from previous versions is a step up. Just the change of the logo and application color from red to blue brings a more tranquil experience to the user experience. The app is easy to navigate and searching for what you may want is less cumbersome. It is still easy to post a question for a physician to answer in case that is all you are interested in. For those who want more a big addition is the care guides which are guidelines set by a physician to reach a lifestyle goal whether it is to be healthy, get flat abs, care for your child, etc. The guides are easy to follow allowing users to enroll at the tap of a button. The app still makes it easy to centralize all of your health data but for those like myself who prefer to use another platform for this task, such as Apple Health, That data to can be incorporated.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 109.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2022 HealthTap Inc