Feeling sick? High-quality, affordable medical care is in the palm of your hands - and on-demand - with Amwell.
Amwell is the best way to see a doctor in minutes. Amwell connects you to board-certified, experienced medical providers. High-quality healthcare is now available, 24/7, with on-demand or scheduled appointments, often with with next day availability.
Amwell brings healthcare home, so that you can feel better, faster.
AMWELL IS EASY AS 1 -2 -3
1. Download the app
2. Choose the type of visit
3. Choose your provider
No more driving to the doctor or sitting in waiting rooms. With Amwell, quality medical providers are available 24/7, to help you feel better faster.
AMWELL DOCTORS HAVE SEEN IT ALL
Our experienced clinicians can provide the care you need quickly. Common patients concerns include:
• Urgent Care: bronchitis, sinus & respiratory infections, sore throat, diarrhea, cold/flu, gout, strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye, hypertension, migraines, pneumonia
• Therapy: depression & anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bereavement, trauma, couples therapy, stress, divorce, sleep disorders
• Psychiatry: anorexia, bipolar disorder, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, psychosis, insomnia, substance abuse
• Nutrition: weight concerns, food allergies, meal planning, high blood pressure, pediatric nutrition, digestive disorders, pregnancy diets
• Lactation Consulting: breastfeeding help
AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR SERVICES YOU NEED
We believe quality healthcare should be accessible and affordable. That’s why before insurance, Amwell costs:
• $69 or less for urgent care
• $95 or less for online therapy
• $200 initial online psychiatry visit, follow-up visit $90
• $45 or less for nutrition counseling visits
* $130 initial breastfeeding support visit, follow-up visit $75
Have health insurance? Many major carriers cover Amwell visits. To check if yours does, simply enter your health insurance information to see the price you will pay for your visit. It’s that easy.
PATIENTS AGREE - AMWELL IS EASY & CONVENIENT
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves … take their word for it!
• “[The visit] took 20 minutes and prescription has been called in. The same process with my local doctor would’ve taken 2 to 3 hours between drive time, wait time, visit, and returning back to work.”
• “I honestly have to say this is one of the best new services I have ever used…I was able to download the app, pick a doctor, and “see” the doctor right from my iPhone.”
• “The whole process is easy to set up, within minutes we were connected to a video conference with a medical professional who was very thorough but more important, really took the time to listen.”
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Most Popular Mobile Telehealth Platform of 2014-2016 – App Annie
• Best Telemedicine App of 2016 – Healthline
• First telehealth service awarded accreditation by the American Telemedicine Association
CONNECT WITH US
To learn more or get your questions answered, please reach out to us!
• Web: www.amwell.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/amwellpatient
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/amwell
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Patients who are in the waiting room for an on-demand phone visit are now able to transfer themselves to a different provider
• When any participant leaves a phone conference, the system will now announce that a participant has left
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely Happy w/ This Service
OMG!!! I was super hesitant to try this service but didn’t feel like sitting in Urgent Care for hours for my particular issue. The intake process was surprisingly super fast! And the app is very user friendly. Once I completed my medical history and input my insurance information, I spoke with the doctor in less than 5 minutes! And this was around 2:30! Mid-day!!! When it’s usually impossible to get in and out of an urgent care facility. the whole process took less than 30 minutes! I promise, I do not write reviews, don’t have time, but I had to take a few moments to write this review b/c I was thoroughly impressed! The actual doctor, Dr. Cynthia Horner was AWESOME! She was patient with my explanation for calling in today, I did not feel rushed AT ALL, which sometimes happens in urgent care offices, she was on top of all of my questions and I felt very comfortable with her diagnoses. She even offered some encouragement around my fitness goals! I am so impressed and will definitely tell all of my friends about this experience! Thank you sooo much!
A True God-Send!!
Having this service is a true God-Send for me!! I have been in and out of therapy for years now. In because I needed it and out when I could no longer afford it. When my insurance told me about their partnership with Amwell for Behavioral Health after an attempted suicide, I was more than willing to try it. I have no co-pays or limits! I am so thankful!! Plus the convenience of not having to take the time to drive to an office, wait, hit just the highlights to try to get the most out of my visits before I couldn’t afford it anymore and hope for the best. For the first time, I am getting deep into things and getting to the deep core of things and not fearing if I will have the money for next week. I am really getting the therapy I need and have needed most of my life. The problem with the mental health crisis is affordability of therapists, Doctors and meds. Thank you Amwell for doing your part in making me whole!!
1 no show, 2 cancellations, unacceptable
Let’s pretend you’re in need of professional help but can’t get to see a same day doctor. That’s my situation, no thanks to this lousy experience trying to secure an appointment on AmWell. The app earns 3 strikes. I deducted 3 stars, assuming everything would have gone excellent had it worked. AmWell offers no explanation or specifics to me on why the 2cancellations or 1 no show. They just give a customer service number to reschedule. Perhaps it was unfortunate timing and luck but that shouldn’t matter. When AmWell offers a professional patient care service, three chances is enough to judge it by.
My first doctor wasn’t online (or didn’t pay attention) and I waited 30 minutes before logging off with no consult. The next appointment cancelled the morning of, which at least allowed me time to find another slot for the same day. 10 mins before my third appointment I received a cancellation alert.
This is akin to a Skype consultation and I can guess it would be ideal you need a care ASAP. Don’t get your hopes up, though. Any patient would get discouraged after three failed attempts to get help. Not a good start!
- American Well Corporation
- 187.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.