HealthyNow is the mobile complement to the industry-leading Cerner Wellness Health Portal. Our comprehensive suite of mobile engagement tools allows for easy access on the go.
Key features include:
• Activity Logs - Track weight, exercise, steps, food and more
• Messaging Center - Get alerts and connect with a health pro on the go
• Challenge Integration - Monitor progress and team communications
• Incentive Management - View incentive milestones and track progress to goal
• Medication Management - Create online pillbox for medication adherence
• Event Management - Register events from your smartphone
• HealthKit Integration (iOS 8+) - Get step and weight data from other sources on your device and upload it to the Cerner Wellness Health Portal
New Features and General Improvements
• Security updates to ensure your information is always protected.
Ratings and Reviews
It's hard enough to get people to track their activity and food calories. So an app needs to be easy to use. This app is not. I am not likely to spend upwards of two minutes searching for a certain food in the list. I'm not likely to spend upwards of two minutes searching for the exercise I just did. Please take a note from other trackers and have more generic food categories such as "chicken breast"and not a specific restaurant's dish. A barcode scanner could be awesome. A list of most used foods would be great too but somebody would have to use the app long enough to build such a list.
There is also no way to track strength training (which earns associates & dependents points)... if I Have to go to desktop to log strength training then why would I bother with the app?
Useless. Doesn’t count steps accurately.
This app is useless. I downloaded it to make competing in a corporate step-challenge more convenient. It did no such thing. I have worn an Apple Watch for years, and find that it’s generally accurate. The step count this app displays is DOUBLE the amount. I thought that the Apple Watch information would feed into the app, but it isn’t. I have no idea where this app is getting the step count it’s showing. Now it looks like I’m cheating in the competition, just because this app is fudging the numbers.
This app is not user friendly at all. It’s very outdated and cumbersome. But hey, it’s what they are giving state of Kansas employees to use for free so you know it’s not going to be the best. They are going to find the most mediocre lowest cost thing possible. You cannot easily interface with other health apps that actually work well such as Myfitnesspal and its a nightmare to link your Apple Watch step and activity data. You might as well manually enter everything. Good job Cerner and State of Kansas (Sarcasm intended.)
- Cerner Corporation
- 5.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cerner
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.