The HeartFlow® mobile app is a convenient way for clinician customers to see the status of their patients’ HeartFlow FFRct Analyses. Quickly scan a list of patients in your institution with the HeartFlow Analysis and view patients’ personalized 3D models with FFRct values.
If you are not currently a HeartFlow customer but are curious to try the HeartFlow Analysis, you can still preview the 3D model in a quick introduction experience.
Note: Important differences exist in how FFRct values are presented in this viewing experience. Please contact HeartFlow Support with any questions.
HeartFlow is transforming the way cardiovascular disease is diagnosed and treated.
Our HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is a non-invasive solution that creates a personalized 3D model of the heart. Clinicians use this analysis to evaluate blood flow to the heart and to help them determine the appropriate treatment pathway for each patient with suspected coronary artery disease (CAD).
Why the HeartFlow Analysis matters:
• Regulated medical device with FDA 510(k) clearance, CE mark and PMDA approval.
• Substantial clinical evidence with more than 300 peer-reviewed articles
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) approved reimbursement in the US
• Recommended by NICE and supported by NHS England through the Innovation and Technology Payment Program
• Over 235 million patients in the US have access to the HeartFlow Analysis through their current health insurance
• Improves clinical outcomes through earlier detection of CAD without intervention or adverse events - 83% reduction in unnecessary angiograms*
• Helps reduce the overall cost of care - 26% reduction based on the mean one-year per-patient cost*
• Leverages deep learning for product improvements in accuracy and turnaround time
• Improves the overall patient experience and quality of life* - hear from a few of the more than 30,000 patients touched by HeartFlow on our web site
The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Japan.
Don’t have HeartFlow at your institution? Submit a request, and we’ll help get the conversation started. http://www.heartflow.com/contact-us
* Douglas, et al. J Am Coll Cardiol 2016; 68:435-45.
• iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 support
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- HeartFlow Inc
- 84.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 HeartFlow, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.