HemMobile® is designed to help hemophilia patients/caregivers log infusions of any factor replacement product, record bleeds, and track activity. View your logging history and send reports to your care team all right from your Apple® device with HemMobile®.
HemMobile® is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease, disorder, or any specific health condition.
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Log the date, time, and duration for a range of daily activities
• Track your heart rate, steps, and other activities by integrating with the Health™ app or a Striiv wearable device
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
Pfizer respects the privacy of your personal information. Pfizer will not have the access to the personal information you enter into HemMobile® unless you choose to enroll in Hemophilia Village.
iOS 14 support added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is a decent app... when it works. It crashes so much it's impossible to use.
I have been looking for such app and couldn't find anything like this before. Really like the way I can store my data on iCloud and be able to view it on my iPad. I'm using it for my son.
Keep up the good work...
I did love this app...
This app was great. I was able to log all of my son's bleeds and infusions in one convenient location. BUT now the app crashes every time I try to open it and all of my son's previous logs have been deleted and when I tried to restore them it didn't work. :( please fix this ASAP because, when it actually works, it's a wonderful app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.